Due to TPF's enabling...My collection!

psxgurl

O.G.
Feb 23, 2008
I was reorganizing my room today and I could not believe how much Coach bags I've bought ever since I began lurking these boards! I didn't join until Feb this year, but I've been browsing the boards since last year. Let me tell you, coming to TPF broke my wallet. :P

From my meager collection in Oct 2007, (Seriously meager):

Before.jpg

All the browsing/lurking and posting has brought me to this: :love:

Now.jpg

I really like it here at TPF... I just wish that I could control myself after seeing all the pretties on this website!

Now I would like to venture into buying more colorful bags, but unsure as to what I should buy... Any suggestions? Maybe green? I don't know if I could go so far as yellow, but who knows!:shrugs:

And one more thing, :tpfrox:

:wtf: What a collection!!! Absolutely amazing! I have a citron shoulder bag and love it! You could do some teal or turquoise as well. A Bleecker duffle in grass? There are so many possibilities!

Nice! You did good. I don't have any bright colors in my collection. Just blacks, browns, raisin & white. I just use bright multi-colored scarves a lot to incorporate color and wear my so-called winter leathers year-round. If I were to add a colorful bag it would be something turquoise.

I'm relatively new here... lurked for quite a while before posting... I showed your "before and after" pic to DH and he said "Sounds like someone else I know...". Funny how TPF can do that :love: