Dudu Bags?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone have opinions on them? I did a search and only saw them briefly mentioned twice. I like some of their basic styles, but was wondering what the quality is like and where to buy them (US) other than their website. Here is one that I like...

2. When I looked for these bags on ebay ALL of the listings were for new bags directly from China, and just looking at the feedback from 2 sellers there were a lot of negatives. Think I will skip these…though I'm still interested if anyone has any personal experience.

3. I have never heard of the brand....

4. Neither had I….I was browsing wallets on Yoox and came across some Dudu. (Funny name :smile:)