Dudes and their Diors

Has anyone seen the larger briefcase in the CD Diamond Canvas online in the US? Really like it when posted above but can't find in US. Although the duffle is pretty nice too. Tough decisions between that, a Goyard Croisière 50 in white or a LV Keepall. Thoughts from the collective hivemind?

CD Diamond Canvas will be a standout as not many people have it. With that said, I love Goyard. Their duffle bags just look exquisitely made. LV keepall will keep its resell value regardless if you go with seasonal option or the regular monogram. If you go with CD Diamond Canvas, just be aware that if you ever want to resell it, resell market for CD, even under Kim Jones, isn't doing so hot lately. At the end of the day, buy what you love and you'll be a happy camper.

Reactions: averagejoe
The new Dior fall campaign (from WWD):
DIOR-MENS-WINTER-2022-2023-ADVERTISING-CAMPAIGN-BY-RAFAEL-PAVAROTTI-3.jpg

DIOR-MENS-WINTER-2022-2023-ADVERTISING-CAMPAIGN-BY-RAFAEL-PAVAROTTI-5.jpg
DIOR-MENS-WINTER-2022-2023-ADVERTISING-CAMPAIGN-BY-RAFAEL-PAVAROTTI-4.jpg

there is a mens dior messenger pouch on the dior site that shows as out of stock online. Does anyone know if bags tend to get restocked online?
It depends on what style it is. May I please ask what it is? If it is seasonal, then it is less likely to get a restock. If it is a piece like the Roller or Saddle in a plain neutral colour (like black or navy Oblique), then it will get restocked eventually.

Went to check out winter 2023 with @averagejoe . Tried on a couple of pieces but ended up only leaving with a black t-shirt with the star / rose emblem. I didn’t really take many (good) photos so not much to share of the try ons (including the bar jacket!).

However my lovely SA sent me off with this beautiful gift in celebration of the mid autumn festival coming up next month!!!

DDE65AF6-36E9-4E58-AF70-691D2F181473.jpeg

CA7EE38F-68BA-4560-9F78-DA5B6A08F0C4.jpeg
Mooncakes in a dim sum / bento like container!! So stunning!

BFD16944-30EA-40E2-8FED-F657715CB8FC.jpeg
And a beautiful fan with the latest Jardin d’Hiver motif which I actually adore. My SA was commenting how they were selling fans like this for the Kenny Scharf collection previously which I had totally forgotten about (because the characters where so hideous lol).

94B25F4E-E38A-4DC4-9352-CE70BB541891.jpeg
So lucky to have my SA keeping eyes out for these lovely treats for me!