Dudes and their Diors

Go in store see it! its really higher than the vuitton version.
My issue isn't with what I assume to be the quality. I assume it's well made. I'm not sure about the way it looks. If I were to go with a loud monogram pattern, I'd at least want it to be part of the house's heritage. When brands create these coated monogram canvases these days, it just feels like they're jumping on a bandwagon.

• Insightful
Reactions: 880
My issue isn't with what I assume to be the quality. It's with the way it looks. If I were to go with a loud monogram pattern, I'd at least want it to be part of the house's heritage. When brands create these coated monogram canvases these days, it just feels like they're jumping on a bandwagon.

Its exactly a part of the house heritage, introduced by Marc Bohan in 1974

What I love with the new monogram is not clear at the first view its a monogram, its here but its discreet

Are you all thinking about getting the Dior x Birkenstocks? My SA just texted me with details on preorder reserves. Looks like some styles are releasing in mid-June and others in mid-Sept. I preordered mine last week! She says she's thinking they are going to be as limited in stock as the Dior Jordans. I don't really believe they will be THAT limited, but I imagine they might be fairly hard to get if you don't preorder, at the very least.

Are you all thinking about getting the Dior x Birkenstocks? My SA just texted me with details on preorder reserves. Looks like some styles are releasing in mid-June and others in mid-Sept. I preordered mine last week! She says she's thinking they are going to be as limited in stock as the Dior Jordans. I don't really believe they will be THAT limited, but I imagine they might be fairly hard to get if you don't preorder, at the very least.

What the price you paid for?

Has anyone seen this one in person?
Yes, it was in NY in early December. This teal blue color was the micro. I am pretty sure it could not hold anything practical lol
its very possible that it’s still available.

Last edited:
  • Insightful
Reactions: Christofle