Dudes and their Diors

View attachment 5053918
You guys are probably already familiar with this but it was news to me when I ran across it on Instagram. An all metal saddle bag! He mentions it’s heavy and I can’t even imagine but it’s definitely an eye catcher.
Dior made one for the Sorayama collection too:
6cdc32861ecb23579c8caa2030138f4a.jpg

The price was insane, though. $35000 if I remember correctly. Definitely one of the coolest iterations of the Saddle, but after stomaching the price, then you would have to stomach all the scratches or how careful you have to be with it to prevent scratches.

• Wow
Reactions: doni
Hello from Hong Kong! I have not been here for awhile and hope everyone is doing good! I picked up two items from Dior today, except the white shirt. The oblique sheer T-shirt is navy blue. I have one more in white at home I am so happy now LOLLL

Attachments

• 1400D60D-5D6D-401E-BCDC-2C02B3EF8703.jpeg
    1400D60D-5D6D-401E-BCDC-2C02B3EF8703.jpeg
    217.9 KB · Views: 67
  • 3A20A0BA-B0D3-4D71-AF8E-9F707947C5D3.jpeg
    3A20A0BA-B0D3-4D71-AF8E-9F707947C5D3.jpeg
    171.5 KB · Views: 63
  • B7FF2803-B7AA-4903-8DC0-125B343E726C.jpeg
    B7FF2803-B7AA-4903-8DC0-125B343E726C.jpeg
    121.3 KB · Views: 55
(Mini Review !) This was a while ago, but here is a day out with my new Dior Lock Bag. Also some pros and cons of this bag after having it for a month:
  • (+) Handle: Absolutely gorgeous. The detail on it is a stunner and definitely a show stopper. I personally love to carry it by hand as opposed to using the adjustable strap. Get some matching rings and I think it works so well.
  • (+) Size and Weight: You would think it's a heavy bag due to its structure, but it relatively light (feels more lighter than the Dior x Rimowa Personal Clutch). Size-wise, I typically carry a small cardholder, AirPods, key pouch, pen, hand sanitizer, hand cream, lip balm, small pack of wipes, 2 extra face masks in a ziplock (#pandemicessentials), and my iPhone (XS Max).
  • (-) Card Slots: There are 3 front card slots inside the bag. When using the bag for the first time, it was a bit difficult to insert your cards, especially in the lower slots. You kind of have to stretch the slots out for a bit, but have to be a bit careful due to the soft leather. It can be a bit hard to pull them out as the front edge of the enclosure limits your hand from getting into the slots.
I do think in terms of styling, it would look more elegant and a standout with more "formal-ish" clothing. I personally believe it's more of a fall/winter bag as opposed to the spring/summer, but that maybe due to my wardrobe.

Overall, I really love this bag due to its uniqueness. Loving the compliments I've got for it so far and it really does make peoples' heads turn as it's something different. I think it has a potential to be a timeless piece for years to come, and is currently the bag I would save in case of a fire.

If you got any questions, let me know !

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 65
  • 4.png
    4.png
    460.3 KB · Views: 61
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    168 KB · Views: 51
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    97.6 KB · Views: 48
(Mini Review !) This was a while ago, but here is a day out with my new Dior Lock Bag. Also some pros and cons of this bag after having it for a month:
  • (+) Handle: Absolutely gorgeous. The detail on it is a stunner and definitely a show stopper. I personally love to carry it by hand as opposed to using the adjustable strap. Get some matching rings and I think it works so well.
  • (+) Size and Weight: You would think it's a heavy bag due to its structure, but it relatively light (feels more lighter than the Dior x Rimowa Personal Clutch). Size-wise, I typically carry a small cardholder, AirPods, key pouch, pen, hand sanitizer, hand cream, lip balm, small pack of wipes, 2 extra face masks in a ziplock (#pandemicessentials), and my iPhone (XS Max).
  • (-) Card Slots: There are 3 front card slots inside the bag. When using the bag for the first time, it was a bit difficult to insert your cards, especially in the lower slots. You kind of have to stretch the slots out for a bit, but have to be a bit careful due to the soft leather. It can be a bit hard to pull them out as the front edge of the enclosure limits your hand from getting into the slots.
I do think in terms of styling, it would look more elegant and a standout with more "formal-ish" clothing. I personally believe it's more of a fall/winter bag as opposed to the spring/summer, but that maybe due to my wardrobe.

Overall, I really love this bag due to its uniqueness. Loving the compliments I've got for it so far and it really does make peoples' heads turn as it's something different. I think it has a potential to be a timeless piece for years to come, and is currently the bag I would save in case of a fire.

If you got any questions, let me know !
Looks great on you! And your first photo has an incredible backdrop! Where was it from?

Reactions: anontoronto
Apologies for being a bit off topic :giggle:I was in Louis Vuitton today with my new Dior shirt today. I tried a bucket hat there. What do you guys think? I quite like it but my friends thinks it's a bit too much hahaa. I ended up with a handbag instead LOLL

View attachment 5064515View attachment 5064516
I think the hat looks good on you, as long as you don't wear it with the Dior shirt because of the clashing logos (it's just my thing. I like my brands to match when they have visible logos).

Congrats on your LV! That's the mini Boite Chapeau, right?

Lockdowns can’t keep Dioraddicts at bay apparently.

8F914CD6-F10B-4779-9B43-24BD683C0BB7.jpeg
OOTD in Dior Summer 20 Bomber Jacket, desert boots, belt (wow I must have really loved that collection) and Summer 21 saddle (with the impeccably stylish @averagejoe)

7B8E1882-939A-4CAA-8196-B47AB2CAFCAF.jpeg

Whats in the bag? Hawaiian oblique shirt in a Fall 21 colorway! I’ve had this style on my mind and after missing our on last years red and navy version this beige color really (styled here with my Danseuse Etoile necklace).