Dudes and their Diors

With my Sacai X Dior Tailleur Oblique jacket and Saddle, red B23s, Chiffre Rouge A05, and rhinestone CD necklace and bracelet that got completely covered by the jacket.
View attachment 5951825
This was called the Dior and Sacai Mini Saddle Bag.

I love Sacai. So naturally, the Sacai aesthetic being applied to the Saddle in this cute size format was a winner for me.
Very nice! Your style is so on point!

I have an appointment with my Dior SA in a few weeks, so I'll be sure to ask about this bag and any new goodies/surprises he has in store.

Have you seen the new Oblique collection in khaki:
1708962365883.png
1708962492126.png

• Thanks
Reactions: averagejoe and J.T.
Very nice! Your style is so on point!

I have an appointment with my Dior SA in a few weeks, so I'll be sure to ask about this bag and any new goodies/surprises he has in store.

Have you seen the new Oblique collection in khaki:
View attachment 5956394
View attachment 5956395
Thanks!

I haven't seen this in person, except for some SA photos of the items from the boutique. The colour combination is nice. Refreshing change from the black and navy Oblique.

DH tried on a coat, a jacket (I forgot to take a pic) but thought I would post them plus prices

The coat was extremely oversized and swingy. DH is normally a 48 jacket, and he would be a 42 or 44 which they don’t have
Our SA suggested the jacket, which is not DHs kind of thing.

Coat: 7300 USD ETA: this had oblique lining which DH also was not crazy about. But it didn’t show when buttoned.
Bc the coat is a swing, it’s not all that warm.

Jacket: cashmere wool blend with beaver fur collar : 11,500 (and also really expensive for what it is)
IMG_5448.jpeg

This also looked nice, but they didn’t have it yet:
IMG_5450.jpeg

Last edited:
DH tried on a coat, a jacket (I forgot to take a pic) but thought I would post them plus prices

The coat was extremely oversized and swingy. DH is normally a 48 jacket, and he would be a 42 or 44 which they don’t have

Coat: 7300 USD ETA: this had oblique lining which DH also was not crazy about. But it didn’t show when buttoned.

Jacket: cashmere wool blend with beaver fur collar : 11,500 (and also really expensive for what it is)
View attachment 5971714

View attachment 5971715

I love the shorts with the tulle. Wish they would have kept them on for production.

• Thanks
Reactions: 880

View attachment 5971714

View attachment 5971715
Wow $7300 for a coat is a lot! I went on the website to see if it was at least reversible, but it isn't. It isn't 100% cashmere either!

• Insightful
Reactions: 880
Hi Guys, does anyone have B33 sneakers? Do you find them comfortable? For some time, with no luck, I’ve been looking for a nice, not too loud and also not to boring black sneakers, and today B33s caught my eye…I wonder how they would look with jeans and jacket, and if maybe they’re too sporty for casual work look? Thanks for any feedback!

Attachments

• IMG_2522.jpeg
    IMG_2522.jpeg
    248.1 KB · Views: 5
Hi Guys, does anyone have B33 sneakers? Do you find them comfortable? For some time, with no luck, I’ve been looking for a nice, not too loud and also not to boring black sneakers, and today B33s caught my eye…I wonder how they would look with jeans and jacket, and if maybe they’re too sporty for casual work look? Thanks for any feedback!
@hightea_xx has a pair and they look amazing with jeans!