Dude's '04 Lilac city - finally arrived :-) yeeaahhh

1. Yesterday finally I got my 'valuable treasure': the '04 Lilac city from Dude's auction - ended almost 2 weeks ago! Do you remember ? It's here .... I can't believe it, it's like a dream :yahoo:! My husband just made some pictures - for you all :heart: - it's combined here with a casual and an elegant outfit!
    I love you all and thanks again for your support :flowers::flowers::flowers: !

109-0949_IMG.JPG Balenciaga Lila 1.jpg Balenciaga Lila 2.jpg
  2. Congrats, sweetie! I haven't been around the last couple of weeks, but I'm so glad that you found your LILAC!! OMG.

Plus, you wear it really well. (Is that a Chanel jacket too?)

3. Beautiful!!!:love: Congrats on such an awesome bag! You look wonderful, firstclass! Is that where u live? I really love the view of the countryside in the background.

4. It is stunning!! It looks amazing on you, congrats :love:

5. awesome, it looks great! what a purty color.

6. i love the way you wear it, firstclass! congrats!

7. Gorgeous bag and great outfits too! Congratulations on your wonderful purchase--I am green with envy!

8. Stunning.... lovely bag with lovely outfit....

9. That is sooooooo gorgeous and it looks terrific on you! The 04 lilac was really more of a mauve than a true lilac (I'd love Bal to make more of a periwinkle lilac, but I digress) and you've perfectly combined it with cute outfits that show it off tremendously. It's really amazing on you. Congrats!

10. I just love the way the looks with the tweed jacket and black pairing.

You really wear the bag very well. Congrats on a great addition to your wardrobe. :flowers:

11. i remember that auction being so riveting, i'm glad you got what you wanted! it's gorgeous!

12. That is a very pretty bag. I wish my pale rose bag was more of that color.

13. Oh goodness that bag is stunning! Congratulations on finally receiving your reward!

14. Looks fabulous on you! I love how you have shown casual and elegant! You gave us a style lesson! Congrats- I remeber how badly you wanted this and use it well!!!!

15. Oh thank you Lily for the compliments :shame: ! Yes, this is a Chanel jacket - it looks great together! THANKS again :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice