Duchess

I think the Duchess is really pretty. Bows are such a lovely, feminine touch. It looks like red is a collection color too!

Attachments

• duchess.JPG
    duchess.JPG
    17.4 KB · Views: 126
Love it but Brown and Grey are limiting the sales when we know Treesje has a whole array of awesome colors. The Grey is interesting tho. Reminds me of the Valentino Bow bags.

The bow is definitely a very cute detail, but IA that the colours are a little limited (even though I love Treesje's greys!). The pink linen version looks so sweet too, so you'd think a baby/rose pink leather version wouldn't have been completely out of the question! (I hope the linen versions aren't too badly overpriced too, BTW... Peculiar choice of linen for the Holiday season, though, as I'd have thought it'd be better suited for a Spring collection.)

This is an older style too, is it not? I wonder if there were more colours available in previous seasons... Red, black and grey really does seem like a rather limited selection, particularly since this is a sweet style that would work well in other light colours too.