Dubious...

Mar 22, 2006
Someone in the US has just done buy it now on apair of Uggs I am selling - just have a bad feeling as the buyer has not had any feedback since 2002!

Whats the betting its a hacked account (although not heard from eBay) or some child using a parents one? I am not hopeful of getting paid thats for sure!

Maybe the person just isn't a prolific eBay shopper. I have only bought on eBay once and it was a few years ago, so I only have the one feedback from that transaction. I would hope that a seller wouldn't question my purchase based on that alone.

Hmmmm...just checked on what the buyer had bid on. They have won over 30 auctions for Uggs in a space of just over an hour on Friday. I really don't think im going to get paid somehow!

If it hadn't been for the 30 other pairs, I would have thought it was legitimate. I have sold to people that haven't purchased in awhile. I would be prepared to have to relist.

Unfortunately l have had several listings taken down in the same way - it looks as though your buyers account has been hacked into. I have in the past emailed eBay through the fraudulent activity route to try to get my fees back - l have had this work several times before.