D'trick shoes

thanks everyone! 4 years seems crazy, but I think I have seen them a couple of times, but they were not close to being in my size. Finding them in a 6 is crazy! I am already thinking about what I will wear them with. Obviously a skirt would be good, but do you guys have any suggestions?

thanks everyone! 4 years seems crazy, but I think I have seen them a couple of times, but they were not close to being in my size. Finding them in a 6 is crazy! I am already thinking about what I will wear them with. Obviously a skirt would be good, but do you guys have any suggestions?

Pencil slim and sexy skirt. If it hapened to be black with a chalk stripe so much the better. White shirt (poss blk tie) and fitted jacket in any colour. D trick bag? :graucho:

**Chanel** - Great idea! Wearing them with jeans will give me more opportunity to wear em! I also thought about wearing them with leggings!

papertiger - definitely! That was my first thought. Now I just need to get a D'trick bag! I have been eyeballing them for a while. Gosh, that collection sure was a winner. I know we have someone on the forum who is the D'trick queen :smile: