D'trick shoes

Lovedior

Dior Fake Fighter
Jun 22, 2009
i 'll be waitting ;) and you choose a beautiful color im sure those shoes will fit well with any of your pretty outfit :biggrin:

PriscillaW

Jun 23, 2009
Alabama
lol, they better fit for how much they cost and there are no returns! Then I'd have to go right back around and sell them. I'd be angry about that! Luckily, 6 usually fits me.

Lovedior

Dior Fake Fighter
Jun 22, 2009
i hope so for you!!!! im so scared to buy shoes online because depending of the brand im never the same size it gets confusing at the end ; i have tons of shoes that are too tight and too big because i bought them online :Push: so now i only buy in store ( but its a lot more expensive )

i ve been wanting to buy d trick shoes for a long time too but i really dont know about the size

PriscillaW

Jun 23, 2009
Alabama
yeah, smart move. I just had to get these because they have been a dream of mine. Now all I can do is hope and pray they fit! I do know how Michael Kors fits, so do you know how they fit in comparison with Dior?

Lovedior

Dior Fake Fighter
Jun 22, 2009
the last time i bought mickael kors it was boots and for boots i like to be comfy so i always buy one size up but it depends of your feet some have large feet some have long fit . for dior they have european size so it make it a lot easier for me . its sharper because when they convert in us size they will tell you for exemple 40 is a 9 /9.5 or 10 . so i know if i trust the european size it will fit for dior but i can't trust their convertion on the box LOL
dior shoes usually have a perfect cut but i have to say since they are leather the first few days might be painsfull because you have to "break" the leather a little bit than once they extend they are PERFECT , great design and very comfortable. thats why i love dior best ;)

but in an other brand like guess i have to choose a size smaller than my actual .
thats why i always say with brands its really confusing . they have their own chart and own size .

in japan its a lot easier because they mesure by cm so when i order from japan i know exactly what size i will get .

sorry for this long discussion i hope it helped you a little bit

is it your first pair of dior shoes ? or do you have some other model too ?
i m a big big fan of the dior shoes cannage collection ,the bee and the dtrick . they make feets looks so pretty .

Last edited:

PriscillaW

Jun 23, 2009
Alabama
bebepunk- thanks :smile: I have always wondered about your username. I am a huge fan of Bebe!

Lovedior- Thanks! So you mean you usually wear a larger size in Dior than most brands? And yes, these are my first Dior shoes. I only have 2 other bags and a wallet..... oh, and the sunless tanner. :biggrin: