D'trick Earrings

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My hubby just got these from Ebay for me. It's not sold in the US. I didn't buy it when I was in Paris b/c these earrings were too heavy for my small ears and they were $500+. But a couple of weeks ago I saw them on Ebay for the first time. They look and feel just like the real ones. I say this b/c I never trust Ebay. The seller claims these are real. If anyone has these earrings, please let me know if they are just like yours. ;)

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. haha i saw those on ebay too!!! they will look superhot with the matching purse. I don't know if they are real, but they match really well.

3. Man, I found the original image of these earrings and they don't look like the ones I received from Ebay. :cursing: Attached is the original earring image from dior.com. The ones I got do look similar but they are missing:

1. cz in the stars
    2. the "latch hook" is fixed (one piece) not workable

Otherwise the style is identical. I doubt Dior made two version of it. One good thing about the ones I got, they are lighter and not dragging my ears down.

Attached Files:

4. im not an expert in dior accessories but i THINK Urs are real ones, perhaps dior made two versions? the one with large closures and diamonds VS small closures plane metal? .. again im assuming ...

if u have a Good SA at ur local boutqiue try visiting her/him and they'll assure u if its real ...

anyway, they look soooooo goregous :flowers:

5. wow...they are gorgeous! :heart: :heart: :heart: If you ever seen one on ebay, please let me know...lol. :drool: :drool: If you don't want them, let me know too...lol...I think it's authentic because Dior does make 2 version of the star bags....one with swarovski crystals! Enjoy them!

6. 2 versions of the star bags? I got a saddle and boston version of the star bags and they both don't have the crystals. Do you by chance have the photo of the bags with crystals? I am just curious.

I think I am keeping the earrings. I will keep my eye out for you. If I see them somewhere, I will let you know. :yes: It's so nice to find the stuff you want.

7. Thanks for keeping an eye out for me on that earrings :yes: With regards to the swarovski bag...here is a link on ebay...

eBay: DESIGNER CHRISTIAN DIOR LEATHER CRYTAL MINI SADDLE BAG (item 160062958970 end time Dec-19-06 12:12:21 PST)

8. Angel, thanks for posting the link to see the image. :yes:

Wow, I remember now. This is an evening bag. It's stunning. Who ever wins the bid will surely enjoy it. I love the "star" series. I can't wait for Dior to come up with another series of bags to empty my bank account. :nuts:

9. i wish i could help i dont know if they r real or not

but i love them they r sooo cute
    hope they r real good luck