DSW vs. Zappos

1. So, I bought a pair of cute casual boots from Zappos for $135. I went to DSW today and saw the same boots (designer and all) for $70:confused1: .
    I also saw a pair of Cavalli stilettos on couture.Zappos for about 300 bucks. The same shoes were on clearance at DSW for around 60 bucks:wtf: !!! No wonder they can afford to absorb free shipping to and fro!!!!!!!!!:cursing:

2. Zappos is almost always more expensive, they do have a price match policy. i'm just not sure how to do it.

3. I think it depends on which DSW, and how lucky you get on Zappos. You can find great deals on both. I've found Cavalli heels on Zappos for little over $100, but in the DSW near where I live I've never seen Cavalli for less than two or three hundred. I have, though, seen Pradas for around $80.

4. Pradas for $80? What a deal! I wish I had brands let alone prices like that at the DSW's I shop!

5. i think if u pop by DSW on the right day you can find amazing deals :P.......i generally stay away because i hate going up and down those rows and looking at clearance racks that are taller than i am :sad: but occasionally i stop by and find something amazing...like the hottest pair of black patent giusseppe zanotti sandals for $80 :yahoo:

6. Zappos has a lot of older styles that they mark down and then mark back up....

7. My mom found a pair of beautiful Botega Veneta (sp?) mules for $60! @ DSW ,they are TDF!

8. i usually use zappos as it is so much easier than DSW. the DSW stores in my area don't seem to have good shoes like yours! or maybe i should look harder.

9. Zappos does have price matching, and I've invoked it once - it really does work! The prices are just average, but you gotta love their free shipping both ways and 365-day return policy. They definitely get my vote for enormous selection and excellent customer service.

Don't get me wrong, I love DSW, but you really have to hit it just right.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice