Dsw Goes Online !!!

blackbird

O.G.
Aug 26, 2007
San Francisco, CA
www.pearlsgirl.com
See they don't have any Jimmy Choos listed, although I did see some JC black pumps at the DSW in San Francisco a few months back. Now if they can get some of the more lucrative stock on there..like oh say the designer section from the Manhattan store!

lolaluvsu

But it's so pretty
O.G.
Aug 11, 2007
Los Angeles
i agree with black bird. no jcs, no marc jacobs, no prada or even coach. not bothering with the online site if none of these are offered.

Zophie

Feb 14, 2007
New Orleans, LA
I loved going to DSW when I lived in Tampa but we don't have one here. I once bought a pair of Miu Miu sandals for $70!

I hope the site gets up and running with some good designers because that would be fabulous!

peach.

everything is peachy
O.G.
Mar 17, 2007
Japan
alapeach.com
Anyone wanna help me find a cute pair? I have a $10 off coupon + free shipping on the site. I'm just getting so overwhelmed trying to weed out the junk shoes! I want some comfortable flat shoes or sandals that are cute for my trip to NY!

fabulite

livin' la vida loca
Dec 21, 2006
New England
:yahoo:The closest one to me is 45 minutes away and with two little ones under 2 & 3 making that trip just isn't happening for me.

nycgr1

Enjoy Life
O.G.
Jul 8, 2007
We will never forget
We have one here in SD(Mission Valley),tons of designer shoes.
Like the site,give it a chance I'm quite sure they are going to offer "better" shoes.;)

luxlover

O.G.
Sep 2, 2007
^^ i hope your right. the current website selection isnt very good. Though I envy you ladies who see Jimmy Choos etc at DSW. I've never seen good high end designer shoes at my DSW