DSW.com $30 Or $40 Off $65 Coupons + Free Shipping On $25+ Orders

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just saw this deal! I'm gonna go look for some shoes now. have fun ladies~

DSW Stackable Coupons (up to $40 off!)
    http://www.dsw.com/dsw_shoes/catalog/index.jsp
    Stack as many coupons as you want! Enter 3 codes, hit apply and then enter the rest of your codes.
    Enter codes in the following order to get all codes to work (thanks Dealoba!):
    FIVEDSW- $5.00 off a $50 order when you log into your DSW Rewards membership account (Free signup here)
    LUVDSW - $5.00 off
    DRIVE2 - $10.00 off a $50 order
    830 - $5.00 off (January Birthday code - make sure to change your DSW Rewards info birthday to January)
    831 - $5.00 off (January Birthday code - make sure to change your DSW Rewards info birthday to January)
    772 - $10.00 off a $65 order
    BFRSHP - Free shipping with $25 purchase through March 4, 2009. when you log into your DSW Rewards membership account

2. This is great, thanks for posting!

3. wow this makes me dizzy, wish all shops had codes like this!!!

4. thanks. I was looking for tennis shoes for DH....so i got his at half price, and 3 others for free (used a $20 certificate i had as well :smile:)

5. None of these codes are working! I just tried them all.

Nevermind they work, I put them in the wrong field!! My bad.

6. The first 3 don't work, and I was logged into my account!

7. Make sure you enter them in the Promotion Code boxes and not the Certificate Codes.

8. Sequence To Follow:

Best Deal with $61 in cart :

FIVEDSW --> LUVDSW ----> DRIVE2---> 830 ---> 831 ---> 772 ---> BFRSHP

Final Price: $21 shipped

9. I cant get LUVDSW to work with the 772 thoughts?

10. 772 is not working for me either

11. Keep trying!

I just got all of 'em to work :wlae:

Just keep deleting other codes and adding them back. I logged in and out a bunch of times, cleared my cache and finally, after about a dozen or so tries, it worked.

* In order to get the free shipping it seems the order needs to be over $25.

I got a pair of puma replicat II's ($69.90 reg) which after the coupons came out to $24.95. Added a cheap nylon puma drawstring bag for $4.95 and my total came to $29.90 shipped and confirmed!

12. If the 722 code isn't working try deleting either the 830 or the 831 and see if it shows up, when it does you can add back the 830 and 831 codes.

Hope this helps!!

13. Thanks soooo much for posting!!! It worked perfectly for me. Love it!!

14. I can only get $40 off to work :sad: but it's still a good deal anyway. thanks OP

15. Using this sequence as suggested by k0k0911:

FIVEDSW --> LUVDSW ----> DRIVE2---> 830 ---> 831 ---> 772 ---> BFRSHP

I got these Corso Como heels in black for $43 (original $165) including tax and shipping:

[​IMG]

Thanks k0d0911

Attached Files: