DSW~60% off GUCCI Aug 5th *at Select Stores*

Miss Evy Rocks!

AMARYLIS RISING PHOENIX
O.G.
Dec 15, 2007
Lima>San Francisco>Wonderland
We will be getting fobs, coin purses, scarves, small wallets, planners and purses :nuts: I'm not 100% certain about us getting more shoes, as we still have many Gucci sandals on sale for $200, but I will update you guys on that for my specific location (Union Square, SF).
Each DSW is getting a limited amount of items and they will be already at reduced prices :yes: As mentioned before, the Premier members get to preview the items tomorrow and everyone else gets to shop on August 6th.

I have received some PMs about charge sends. We do not offer charge sends. It's first come, first serve :sweatdrop:

Happy Shopping!

bindi0930

O.G.
Nov 23, 2006
Texas
I went this morning and I am not a member and was able to shop. They had shoes from 149-249. Bags from 149-299 scarves for 49wallets for 99-149 (depending on size) mens wallets for 99 belts and hats for 49. I dont know exactly the names of the all bags, but I think it is owrth checking out! I got a lage duffle for 149.00 and a tote for 299.00!!

Miss Evy Rocks!

AMARYLIS RISING PHOENIX
O.G.
Dec 15, 2007
Lima>San Francisco>Wonderland

Dgakapluto -- One doesn't sign up to be a premier member, you become one after a certain amount of spending a year.

Bindi -- is possible that your store didn't have a VIP list. Ours did and we were asked to sign up premier members who shopped in the last week and the rest were e-mailed. The way I was instructed, only premier members can preview the Gucci love today. Tomorrow, is free for all!!

LVgirl, l will be working there today and Friday ;)

If I can help anyone find something, let me know and I'll try my best to help :smile:

BagLuver

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
GA
I am a Premier member, but I don't think I'll be able to get to the Buckhead store today (I'm in the north 'burbs). If any Atlanta girls go, please post what you see!

pupeluv

William
Jun 2, 2008
I am a Premier member, but I don't think I'll be able to get to the Buckhead store today (I'm in the north 'burbs). If any Atlanta girls go, please post what you see!
I plan on going tommorrow. I called earlier to see what else they had and the employee said that they got in ashtrays, belts and other little items. It works out in route with other errands, Saks and I need to return a Prada bag at Neimans. So I can't make it today either. If any Atl. girls go today please let us know if it's worth going, TIA!!