Dry Spell!

warning: TMI ahead!

i just got my first battery-operated friend. it's excellent. it's always ready and standing at attention when i'm ready, and it never tells me no, and it never wants to wait until the game is over, and i never have to worry if it had a good time.

plus it's pretty and pink.

it's perfect.

My longest was about 6 months and "BOB" (battery operated boyfriend) got me through things just fine!

wow you really need ann summers in the US. it a tame sex shop for women that is so cool.they even come to your home and give parties for groups of women so you can buy your naughty little things in the comfort of your own home (alcohol optional) and play stupid party games. longest iv gone is a few weeks but iv been in a relationship since i left school

well.. seeing that i'm a GUY.. those lil BOB's don't really help.. LOL. Well I guess since i'm gay it does help somewhat, but I prefer to not use those things. I do have one though.. not a battery operated one, but a nice uh.. thick one .. lol. nonetheless. i don't use toys cuz it's not the same.. it does the deed and i've done my ritual almost every morning, but i'm starting to feel the need to require a man's touch.. like, an actual man. lol.

haha

to answer some questions: i'm not in a relationship.. i want to be in one, but i've done this on purpose in the past to keep myself busy enough to not need or want a relationship, but i guess it's coming around to bite me in the arse. lol. My last bf was i think new years 06 or something. shrugs.. it was around new years, but i don't remember what year. hah. he was oh so good.. and a firefighter. you know how they build those guys.. hahahah.

my friends just invited me to go with them on a group outing to orlando for One Mighty Weekend (onemightyweekend.com), but i so can't afford it right now.. i can go to vegas or sf (for gay pride) but not orlando. sigh. you know what they say about vacations with friends.. someone's bound to get some! lolll.

lol if you wanna do that, you can give me their emails/etc and i can usually take it from there! hahaha.. nyc is so far.. 3k miles. oh gosh. i might as well go to orlando with my friends and meet nearly 10k people while i'm at it. haha.

Hahaha I win :yahoo: try 9 years 9 months since my split up & don't do toys LOL

Prize offers - bags only no offers of pics or movies please ROFL

Haha have to add when I looked on this thread I thought it was going to be about the weather LOL

Hahaha I win :yahoo: try 9 years 9 months since my split up & don't do toys LOL

Prize offers - bags only no offers of pics or movies please ROFL

Haha have to add when I looked on this thread I thought it was going to be about the weather LOL

Oh my!!! But who's counting! I could tell you about a toy that would change your mind though! :groucho:

Are you ready? 2 YEARS.

Yes, 2 years! It was after I broke up with my ex. He was a thunderous first love. Oh my god I can still feel the knot in my stomach when I think about the time I lost him. It was unbearable. I got anorexia and was just way out there. Could not handle being touched for 2 years. Now that I think of it I can´t understand how I did it:wtf:

OMG BagAngel actually won! You go girl!