Drumroll, please . . . My First Balenciaga

1. I just wanted to share my first Balenciaga with someone who would appreciate it (there is no one at my house who would).:crybaby:

Anyway, she is a lilac hook and I think she's pretty. I can't buy any more bags for awhile because my husband is getting, um, agitated. Without further ado . . .

Edit: The color is prettier in person and I may have stuffed her a bit too much for the photos, but you get the idea . . .

photos 194.jpg photos 195.jpg photos 197.jpg photos 196.jpg photos 200.jpg
  2. Beautiful! Congrats.

3. yippy, congrats to you Rondafaye, your lilac hook is gorgeous :love:

p.s. it makes me long for the lilac work i just sold :crybaby:

4. :drool: o0o0o0o00o so beautiful

thanks for sharing :flowers:

5. This bag is just the right size, imo. It's not the big one, and it's not too small either.

6. I love the hook bags and lilac is such a lucious color. congratulations.

7. Congrats! The leather looks beautiful!:yahoo:

8. what a pretty color Rondafaye!!! Congrats and enjoy her!! :yahoo:

9. Thanks, everyone. I don't know anyone else who loves bags, so it's nice to find ya'll to share my excitement.

10. Congrats, the bag looks awesome!

11. OH MY...the color and leather looks yummy! :heart:

12. That is a GREAT looking bag! Congrats!!

13. I think I'm going to have to wear something that goes nicely with lilac to work tomorrow!

14. I love it so much Ronda! Love the lilac with the silver!!! Use it well!

15. WOW, I really love that bag. My mom just got a white one and I didn't think it was that nice. I guess I didn't pay attention because I am loving your new bag. :yes: Does the strap fit easily over your shoulder? Can you take a pic and show how it fits on your shoulder? ** adds this bag to my wish list**:drool:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice