DRUM ROLL Please...*PICS* of my Bronze Reissue 226!!

1. It's finally HERE!!!:yahoo: :wlae: :yahoo:

It's even more amazing than I imagined and it can look so different under different lighting and angles because of the slightly metallic finish. :tender:

I'm sooooooooo crazy over that distressed leather and aged hardware finish! It's Unbelievable! :love:

I know pics have been posted previously, hope you guys don't mind seeing them again and apologies for the many pics...I'm just so excited!:yahoo:

More pics with me carrying it tomorrow...it's 1.20am here! :upsidedown:

Reissue Itself TPF.jpg Reissue Front Scarf TPF.jpg Back Reissue Scarf TPF.jpg Reissue Close_UP TPF.jpg Reissue Inside TPF.jpg

2. OMG that is beautiful !

3. WOW...Im in love....

4. NICE............congrats!

5. That's a real beauty!!! congrats!

6. Congrats to you! I received mine on Wednesday, and I agree the bag is so beautiful!

7. Beautiful bag, love the McQueen scarf too!

8. WOW, it's sooooo beautiful:love: :girlsigh:!!! What color is the hardware? Also, may I please know the retail? Thank you:smile: and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Amy

9. wow, gorgeous bag, congrats! :biggrin:

10. The 226 is $1995.

11. Thank you all ladies for your compliments and your kind words!! :tender: I can't wait to carry it!

tlprmn, congrats on yours too! :flowers:

alexcluvlv, the hardware is Aged Silver and it retails for $1995. ;)

12. It is TDF!!! Congrats

13. Congrats - love it!

14. WOW :wtf:

15. What a STUNNER!!! :graucho:

Love it! (and your McQueen scarf too!)

Thanks for posting pics!:flowers:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice