Drugstore.com: 20% off Friends & Family

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi guys,

Does anyone know if couple code needed for friends and family event on drugstore.com? If the code is required, what the code to enter when checkout. I've heard it will start at 12:01 am (central, eastern or western time, anyone knows? )

Thanks!

2. I have been searching on numerous webs and couldn't find the codes posted anywhere. I guess FF 20% is for ones invited via email only. Am I right?

3. They send you an e-mail with a link.. Did you try putting it in your bag to see if it works?

4. i found the email in my spam/junk box. If you don't get an invite, BING CB is 20%

5. #5 Feb 10, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2010
    I just signed up, but I think it's too late for the event. Could someone please forward me the email invite? I would really appreciate it!

Thanks!

Got the email. Thanks yaw.

6. Ugh I *just* placed an order... I wonder if they would apply the discount and refund me??

7. Try calling them and telling them. They gave me a price adjustment over the phone for this exact situation.

8. And here's the link for the 20% off

http://www.drugstore.com/templates/browse/default.asp?catid=168936&aid=338011&aparam=10wk06dsFFCOM&om_u=AB$EIF&om_i=_BLbrsCB74s8Qsd

9. Follow the link above (from ilovehoneybleu) discount is only on the 50 brands listed.

10. I believe if you click through that link, the 20% will automatically show up. Haven't tried it yet though...

11. It works- the 20% discount applied on those brands listed on that page. Thanks!