Drowning ...

Shopmom... all that demure and coy stuff implying you had some restraint, a moment's hesitation over Dead Poultry and you got a VINTAGE CROC KELLY? Here I am feeling bad because I got Mosaique?
OMG girl there are not words... please please we have to see pics soonest. Full colour description too, please.... old bagless here from Africa need some vicarious pleasure. Oh enjoy it! I am so thrilled for you.... When will it arrive?

LOL...you crack me up, Lolo! No....Croc has been in the works for a while now and just this week should ship! Can't wait!!!!

BTW, I LOVE that scarf web-site! Just got a confirmation from them that my Pavements is shipping.....I love that design so much, Lolo that I'm thinking of framing it!

Pavements is lovely... it would look good framed, too, although it may also look delectable with The New Bag. Geoff and Penny get some good stuff in; I had found them a while back but was pleased to see they were also recommended on TPF. I'm hoping you gals will be too distracted by birkins et al to whisk the scarves from under my nose!
Surely your bag must be there tomorrow because we can't wait for the pics.

tokyogirl said:
Is it just me? There are so many new posts/threads here recently that I can't keep up. :nuts: (Kind of keeping in line with the "drowning" theme here).

I have given up trying to keep up ... It's like by the time I'm done reading there're more posts to read. I never have time to try to answer them all.

Ok Im so mean, i just HAD to post this photo here too *hahaha Im really mean!* in case there is someone reading this here, and decides that she needs a quick H croc fix :smile: hahaha gotta spread my nightmare around :biggrin: I betcha many ladies cant sleep tonight-- me included!!

hermesshoulderbirkincroccopy.jpg

tresormakati said:
Ok Im so mean, i just HAD to post this photo here too *hahaha Im really mean!* in case there is someone reading this here, and decides that she needs a quick H croc fix :smile: hahaha gotta spread my nightmare around :biggrin: I betcha many ladies cant sleep tonight-- me included!!

This is where I consider it a good thing that I'm am such a fuchsia fan and a Kelly fan ... Had this bag been fuchsia (or baby rose) porosus croc in rigide Kelly 28cm, I wouldn't have been able to sleep

This JPG is gorgeous though ... Somebody get this!!!:nuts:

:roflmfao: i am actually just a tad short of looking for a baseball bat to smash my computer so i wont see that bloody jpg croc again :roflmfao:

congratulations to all the lovely purchases!!! :graucho:

koukanamiya said:
This is where I consider it a good thing that I'm am such a fuchsia fan and a Kelly fan ... Had this bag been fuchsia (or baby rose) porosus croc in rigide Kelly 28cm, I wouldn't have been able to sleep

This JPG is gorgeous though ... Somebody get this!!!:nuts: