Drowning ...

1. Waaaaah ... I'm drowning ... It's raining posts ... and BAGS!!!!!:nuts: Congratulations again to all the fabulous ladies who had recently acquire H bags. There're so many!!

Anyways, I know I owe some of you PM and responses so I don't want anyone to think that I'm ignoring anybody. But yeesh, I'm really drowning, can't keep up. Keep them posts and bags coming, ladies!

2. Don't I know it! :lol: DH called and said I sounded "off". I didn't want to say it was cause I'm so freaking jealous of all you lucky ladies with all these new Kellys and Birkins! :lol:;) I'm super happy for you all!!! Loving the pictures. :flowers:

3. No kidding, I was so busy today and now I see that almost everybody on the board bought something today. It is going to take me forever to catch up.

4. Haha this is why this forum is dangerous. I will probably stop posting for a while until I'm ready to buy another Birkin!! :smile:

5. i just joined and figured it was always like this. :nuts:

6. This is the WEEK for Hermes, that's for sure! I can't even keep it straight who's getting what and who's already GOT what today....Let me see if I can re-cap....jump in when I've missed something!

Just bought and/or waiting for delivery this week:

Orchids: Rouge Vif Birkin, Vert Anis Birkin
    Dressage Queen: Blue Roil Chevre Kelly
    Japster: Vintage Meile Croc Kelly
    Croissant: Black Togo Birkin
    LaVan: 25cm Chocolate Kelly
    Shopmom: Vintage Cocoan Croc Kelly
    Pinkish Love: Rouge H Croc Birkin

Good GOD! That's a LOT of Hermes!!!!!!!!

Did I miss anyone? Oh, and let's not forget the OTHER Hermes items we've bought/waiting for: scarves, gloves, wallets ?????? :graucho:

7. Wow this is one lucky H weeks for a lot of happy girls here!!! Enjoy all!

8. yup yup!! congrats to everyone on their new purchases!!! :yahoo:

Crochet - don't worry, our time will come...(:girlsigh: patiently waiting :girlsigh: )

9. There's also Amkur (May) who got her Blue Jean JPG!!:nuts:

10. you got cocoan?!?! *swooning*:girlsigh:

11. Ladies.. this addiction is dangerous.. i thought once i get my crocodile birkin ill stop the endless search of Hermes bags.. but i found myself browsing and browsing for an ostrich birkin (orange/fuchsia).. ugh! I have to take a break.. I'm moving to a new house end of the year.. would need all the extra cash for decoration!

I hope once i "actually" receive the crocodile birkin the fever will go down to normal! *fingers crossed mine and DH lol*

12. Tell me about it. When I came back from my trip and logged in PF it was so overwhelming to see the amount of bags that the lucky ladies got!

shopmom - By the way, my Kelly is not chocolate. It's "prune"!

13. :girlsigh: waiting with fopduck :girlsigh: Congrats again to everyone! Wow that's impressive when you see em all listed like that!!! :yahoo:

14. You lucky ladies need to send me some lucky H vibes and lucky H karma ~~:yes:

15. HL.....well, I'm not SURE because its a vintage bag from the 1950's and we couldn't decided whether it was Cocoan or Etrusque or just plain Chocolate so we settled on Cocoan. I guess I'll know better once she arrives.....I can compare her color with Kristie's color chart and see where she matches best....:rolleyes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice