Droopy Multicolour Speedys...or an Ursula??

Saw a clearer photo on elux today of a white Ursula and it does look real pretty!!
I hear a lot of people saying that the Ursula is too big and considering I am only a petite 5ft 1inch........:confused1:

Brenda

Oh boy! I played with a white MC Ursula this morning while I was waiting for my SA to ring up my Soupcon GM sunglasses (in Pomme!). She also took out a white MC Speedy for comparison. IMO, the white MC Ursula is definitely more stunning!! I've had my eye on the MC Speedy for a long time, but I can't get over the sagginess of it. I think I'll get the MC Ursula instead!

Good luck with your decision!!

BTW, the Ursula is big (bigger than the Speedy), but it didn't look too bad on me and I'm 5'1" ---plus I was able to put the Ursula on my shoulders.

You are so lucky to be able to see the Ursula Pursenuts! Everything comes out so late in UK Manchester!! Yeah I tried on the MC speedy when I went LV to put my name down on the Ursula waiting list and my friends found it suited me even though I am tiny and at that height! But I can't seem to imagine the Ursula on me :confused1:

At the same time 2 of my friends were there buying speedies too, one of them the Azur 25 and the other the Mini Lin, and one of them actually sorted out the sag by placing a thick piece of cardboard from the back of an art book cut to size and placed it in the Mini Lin, it completely sorted out the sag plus the bottom is perfectly flat.

So once the Ursula arrives and I do not like it, I am more likely to get the MC speedy with the sag problem sorted!

Brenda

You are so lucky to be able to see the Ursula Pursenuts! Everything comes out so late in UK Manchester!! Yeah I tried on the MC speedy when I went LV to put my name down on the Ursula waiting list and my friends found it suited me even though I am tiny and at that height! But I can't seem to imagine the Ursula on me :confused1:

At the same time 2 of my friends were there buying speedies too, one of them the Azur 25 and the other the Mini Lin, and one of them actually sorted out the sag by placing a thick piece of cardboard from the back of an art book cut to size and placed it in the Mini Lin, it completely sorted out the sag plus the bottom is perfectly flat.

So once the Ursula arrives and I do not like it, I am more likely to get the MC speedy with the sag problem sorted!

Brenda

Thank you, Brenda, for sharing how your friends solved the sag problem. I thought about that and even another SA told me to go to the shoe department and the SAs there will help me by cutting out a piece of cardboard to fit exactly into the MC Speedy. I just can't get over the fact that I HAVE to add something to my bag for it to be perfect. It should already be perfect for the price we pay for it. Oh well.

Last night I was thinking yet again of getting the MC Speedy instead because I've lusted over this bag for so long. Totally nuts here. So I'm going to wait until I sort out the war waging in my head. LOL

Happy to help!! I did think it was a bit horrible that u have to put cardboard down but after my friend sorted hers I guess I don't have to worry of the sagging problem if I do end up getting the speedy.

At the moment I am so so lusting over the Ursula especially after seeing it on Elux web site in white, it looks so damn nice that I actually switched from liking the speedy more to liking the Ursula more instead! I so wish it was out already here!

Brenda

Woohoo just seen Frozen_Alaska's black Ursula my, it does look hot! It is making me torn between the black or the white.........choices choices......I am not sure which one suits me more.............:shrugs:

i think if you buy the ursula and are still going to be longing for the speedy, then you should get the speedy. which one are you more drawn to? i don't think you should worry about the size or sag, the beauty of the bags will compensate for it. :yes:

MC speedy was one of the first design used when the mulitcolor line was released. So maybe we are talking 5to 6 years ago? I am not really sure. The sagging depends on the preference of the user. Some like it sagging while others do not. If you do not want it to sag, then putting a thin cardboard in the base of the bag will solve the problem.