Drk Silver Reissue 226 vs. 09 Navy Jumbo Caviar Flap...Please help me choose!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

The winner?

1. Drk Silver reissue 226 flap

2. 09 Navy caviar Jumbo Flap

3. Neither

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hi Guys,

I would really like to get your opinion on this one since you are so insightful on the subject. I have to choose between the dark silver reissue 226 flap or the 09 navy caviar jumbo flap. Which should i choose/keep? I cant keep both.

thanks alot!!!

2. which year of DS 226 you are considering???

3. I think its the 08 fall/winter.

4. My choice would be the Dark Silver reissue! I think both are gorgeous and you won't go wrong with either...

5. 08 DS is just gorgeous!! Easy to wear too.

6. Thanks guys!!! I think I will go with the navy caviar jumbo. I think its more casual which is what I mostly wear. I love the DS but I feel that its more a going-out bag and not for everyday. I am so undecisive it just kills me. :sad:

7. DS is fabulous, but if you want an everyday bag then the navy caviar would be a better choice. It's an easy colour to match with many outfits and the leather would be very hardwearing.