Driving myself crazy!

momoffour

O.G.
Apr 14, 2009
I am having the hardest time deciding what to get! I am buying myself a gift to celebrate a milestone and this is a very special purchase and the most I've ever spent on myself at one time. I would love to know everyone's opinion. My choice is either a 4 diamond yellow gold love or both the plain yellow gold love and a plain yellow gold juste in clou. Please help! I decided who I was going to marry in less time than this is taking!!!!!

I am having the hardest time deciding what to get! I am buying myself a gift to celebrate a milestone and this is a very special purchase and the most I've ever spent on myself at one time. I would love to know everyone's opinion. My choice is either a 4 diamond yellow gold love or both the plain yellow gold love and a plain yellow gold juste in clou. Please help! I decided who I was going to marry in less time than this is taking!!!!!

Congrats on reaching a milestone!

Have you tried both options on?

I prefer the 4 diamond yellow gold over two plains. I do think the 4 diamonds is a special piece.

What is your heart telling you?

Reactions: uhpharm01
Congrats on reaching a milestone!

Have you tried both options on?

I prefer the 4 diamond yellow gold over two plains. I do think the 4 diamonds is a special piece.

What is your heart telling you?

Thanks so much for your reply. I have tried both - and love both!! I normally follow my gut - but it's unfortunately not working in this case. I guess I need to stop thinking about it for a while, and then go back and try them again.

Such a hard choice! The love is going to be with you (ideally) 24/7. Do you want a piece with some bling or do you want something more "casual"? I can tell you my experience (I have both the love and the juc in rg both without diamonds). When I got my love, I wanted something plain to wear every day and in countries where it would just look like a plain bangle and would not attract too much attention. Then I got the juc for the set and LOVE how they look together. I wouldn't change a thing. Having said that, my engagement ring and wedding band are white gold with diamonds so one day I will add a WG love with diamonds to my stack and be done. My point is that you are likely to get another piece at some point in your life so don't be in too much of a hurry to have an immediate stack. Go with what is practical for you and what makes your heart sing....can't wait to see what you decide!

I can somewhat relate to how your dilemma is. I'm not sure what exactly is giving you the hold up, but a bit on my story.
I initially purchased the plain yg love because I couldn't quite fathom paying much more on the 4 diamond love. I even debated on 2 plain loves to stack. My heart always ached for the extra sparkle even though I didn't want to pay that much, as time went on, dh saw that I wasn't really in love with it and didn't wear it much like I'd wanted to so he decided to upgrade me to 4 diamond. It worked out to where I actually gave my plain love to my mother, so I didn't feel too sad to let it go.

Maybe it's the fact that you get to have 2 different pieces to enjoy vs one that's giving you a hard time. However, diamonds for me ***** plain just because I love diamonds and the 4 diamond (which I have) is such a beautiful piece and just gives it extra specialness. I always second guess myself and dh has always told me, follow your heart, if the diamond one is what you really want, you should go for it because in the long run, you'll be wasting more money having to re-purchase it.

Such a hard choice! The love is going to be with you (ideally) 24/7. Do you want a piece with some bling or do you want something more "casual"? I can tell you my experience (I have both the love and the juc in rg both without diamonds). When I got my love, I wanted something plain to wear every day and in countries where it would just look like a plain bangle and would not attract too much attention. Then I got the juc for the set and LOVE how they look together. I wouldn't change a thing. Having said that, my engagement ring and wedding band are white gold with diamonds so one day I will add a WG love with diamonds to my stack and be done. My point is that you are likely to get another piece at some point in your life so don't be in too much of a hurry to have an immediate stack. Go with what is practical for you and what makes your heart sing....can't wait to see what you decide!

Thank you for your advice. You're so right - I shouldn't hurry to create a stack. I will absolutely go with what makes my heart sing.

I can somewhat relate to how your dilemma is. I'm not sure what exactly is giving you the hold up, but a bit on my story.
I initially purchased the plain yg love because I couldn't quite fathom paying much more on the 4 diamond love. I even debated on 2 plain loves to stack. My heart always ached for the extra sparkle even though I didn't want to pay that much, as time went on, dh saw that I wasn't really in love with it and didn't wear it much like I'd wanted to so he decided to upgrade me to 4 diamond. It worked out to where I actually gave my plain love to my mother, so I didn't feel too sad to let it go.

Maybe it's the fact that you get to have 2 different pieces to enjoy vs one that's giving you a hard time. However, diamonds for me ***** plain just because I love diamonds and the 4 diamond (which I have) is such a beautiful piece and just gives it extra specialness. I always second guess myself and dh has always told me, follow your heart, if the diamond one is what you really want, you should go for it because in the long run, you'll be wasting more money having to re-purchase it.

So true -I have made decisions that have cost me more in the long run. I was originally set on the four diamond but when I was in the store, the sa showed the two plain to me and they were also so beautiful. I really appreciate your advice and story- Hope to make my choice soon. Thank you!!!

Everything is better with diamonds, especially for a piece to celebrate a milestone, so I vote for the 4-diamond YG Love bangle. It is so gorgeous. Good luck with your decision!

+1