Driving from NJ to MA, what stores are great to stop in? (including delaware)

ghurty

Jun 2, 2012
Ill be heading to Annapolis, MA from NJ, this upcoming week. Are there any great outlets to stop by on the wat? I know MA charges sales tax on clothing (while in NJ they dont), so I guess it would have to be a great mall.
In delaware, they dont charge tax so I would make a detour if there were a great destination.

Thanks

irissix

O.G.
Jun 21, 2008
bahstan
Ill be heading to Annapolis, MA from NJ, this upcoming week. Are there any great outlets to stop by on the wat? I know MA charges sales tax on clothing (while in NJ they dont), so I guess it would have to be a great mall.
In delaware, they dont charge tax so I would make a detour if there were a great destination.

Thanks

OP, I think you mean Maryland (MD) and not Massachusetts (MA), right?

I don't know which outlets you're looking for, specifically, but there's the Franklin Mills outlet in PA, which has a NM Last Call that you can sometimes unearth treasures at, and the Arundel Mills outlet in MD, which also has an Off 5th and NM Last Call. The Franklin Mills outlet is a ways off RT95, while Arundel Mills is only a couple miles off an exit.

unluckystars

Dec 11, 2008
philly
OP, I think you mean Maryland (MD) and not Massachusetts (MA), right?

I don't know which outlets you're looking for, specifically, but there's the Franklin Mills outlet in PA, which has a NM Last Call that you can sometimes unearth treasures at, and the Arundel Mills outlet in MD, which also has an Off 5th and NM Last Call. The Franklin Mills outlet is a ways off RT95, while Arundel Mills is only a couple miles off an exit.
After working at Franklin Mills for years, I can tell you most of the stores there are not outlets :sad:

LabelLover81

Peace Love & Purses
O.G.
Mar 5, 2010
Virginia
I've driven from VA to MA many times and the MD to NJ stretch is the most boring :sad: sorry OP. Good outlets are in VA, NY, CT and MA. I never stop in NJ, PA, DE. Although you will go by Arundel mills once you're in MD. You could check them out. Years ago I got a Valentino rockstud bag at the Off 5th Saks outlet there for a steal.