• Left - crossbody

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Right - top handle

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters

rugratsfc

Bag and shoe addict
Dec 1, 2016
295DF91E-D64F-411F-AAE9-894A72E0DF72.jpeg 6E6A252C-1FC0-4242-8C31-FC262DD55948.jpeg

BDBDF488-9934-401B-B6D6-74E25835D28F.jpeg
Was not in the market for a new Coach bag, but then I saw these two cuties on display at David Jones. The drifter is not even on my radar, I’ve seen it before but have not been interested enough — until i saw these two. I stopped myself from making an impulse purchase yesterday, but I ended up dreaming about these bags and can’t stop thinking about them!

Which one do you think is better? I’ve added some modelling shots for size comparison when I wear them.

I don’t have a need for any particular size, because I have other bags of similar size - so this is more just a question of which is more divine!

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: lovingmybags
The crossbody (smaller) looks really good on you, and a better size however if I'd come across that top handle it would have come home with me as I'm in love with the colours personally. I have the plum version put away for winter and can't justify both so it's probably just as well that I haven't!

The colouring on the top handle is more wintery and it would look less bulky on you with a coat, it's also a more dressy bag. The crossbody looks like a more tran-seasonal bag and a bit more casual. So I guess it depends whether you want something to wear now or later in the year and where you would wear it. Based on your photos I'd pick the crossbody.

Reactions: rugratsfc
CBACA19B-2C87-4C1B-9B0A-78C91B8C2091.jpeg 885ABA7D-E22F-45EA-BF4D-85E9B9ABC500.jpeg

Thank you both for your comments, really appreciate it :smile:

Both would actually work for my personality, I have a mix of both standard and fun bags. I’m posting a photo of my bag cabinet so you know what I mean that the size and the whimsical nature are both within what I have. I have a mixture of both standard issue bags and some fun, seasonal bags.

So both the sizes and design will work well for me. And they’re both the same price too! (Well, the bigger one is just slightly less expensive because it has a bigger % off).

That’s true - I find most of my bags are double handles or cross body types :smile: I love the two options, to be honest. I will sleep on it again tonight.

Thanks again for all the input!

The crossbody (smaller) looks really good on you, and a better size however if I'd come across that top handle it would have come home with me as I'm in love with the colours personally. I have the plum version put away for winter and can't justify both so it's probably just as well that I haven't!

The colouring on the top handle is more wintery and it would look less bulky on you with a coat, it's also a more dressy bag. The crossbody looks like a more tran-seasonal bag and a bit more casual. So I guess it depends whether you want something to wear now or later in the year and where you would wear it. Based on your photos I'd pick the crossbody.

I like the top handle. It has a more sophisticated look where the cross body is more whimsical. Which one works better for your personality?

I think the top handle looks better, that's my personal preference as well. the color is more mature than the small pink / red flowers.
besides, Love your collection! You've had many cross-body, but no top handle bags, this will adds more options for you.

You have a lovely collection!

You can't go wrong with either choice, but I agree that the top handle would fill a gap in your collection more than the other.

I agree with the top handle comments.

Thanks for the input! :smile:

I like the crossbody better personally! I think that of the two, the smaller size looks better when worn crossbody, and it would be lighter and more carefree. Also it seems like you favor small-ish crossbody bags, so if that's a size/style that you know works well for you, it's likely to be a safe choice. You can't really go wrong either way though!

If you would use the fun little crossbody for more quick trips or events or fun outings, go with that. The top handle looks more practical in that it would hold more, and you'd most likely get more use out of it. So: Fun and flirty and not constant use, or slightly less fun,more beautiful, more long-haul gorgeous? It is indeed a decision not made lightly...

I agree with the top handle comments.
I was out at the mall yesterday and saw a woman probably in her late 20's maybe early 30's? and she had on the crossbody one. Maybe that was you??? Probably not since your photo doesn't look like you'd be wearing shorts where I live! The bag looked very cute on her. I think all bags have a purpose and amazing how one person can make it look good but not like it on yourself. I'd say go with what makes your heart sing. I've been trying to pay attention to how I feel but unfortunately, I feel good with a lot of bags! LOL!!!!