Drift On In To The Drifter Clubhouse

Oct 8, 2013
We need to give this beautiful bag some love! Early Christmas present from DH and I can't wait to use it. It's not heavy, holds so much more than you would think and looks beautiful dressy or casual. This version in color block exotic isn't fragile like the python exotics were so hopefully no pealing or lifting worries. Please join and rock your Drifters!

Attachments

• IMG_1481993233.696851.jpg
    IMG_1481993233.696851.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 1,670
  • IMG_1481993252.475584.jpg
    IMG_1481993252.475584.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 1,616
  • IMG_1481993271.718896.jpg
    IMG_1481993271.718896.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 1,808
  • IMG_1481993282.828356.jpg
    IMG_1481993282.828356.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 1,603
We need to give this beautiful bag some love! Early Christmas present from DH and I can't wait to use it. It's not heavy, holds so much more than you would think and looks beautiful dressy or casual. This version in color block exotic isn't fragile like the python exotics were so hopefully no pealing or lifting worries. Please join and rock your Drifters!
Beautiful bag! I've been thinking about the top handle version in the aubergine floral, but it's more than I'm used to spending and I'm not sure if the embellishments would make it less versatile for me. If anyone has the willow floral, I'd love to see pics or hear your styling tips!

Joining the club as this has become one my most favorite bags!
Here is my black floral willow Drifter. I bought the larger one during the last PCE in September but in my heart really loved this one much better so I also bought this one. I barely cut the tags off this Monday and started carrying it as I was waiting for a special occasion and decided Christmas was just the occasion.
It holds much more than it looks like it would. I included a picture of everything I carry in it right now.
I also changed out the long strap for one of the straps from my 1st gen oxblood Rogue so I could carry out as a shoulder bag. It is quite comfy with this strap and makes it pretty easy to get in and out of. IMG_1482620536.460373.jpgIMG_1482620553.222353.jpgIMG_1482620567.446304.jpgIMG_1482620583.395295.jpg

Here is my black floral willow Drifter. I bought the larger one during the last PCE in September but in my heart really loved this one much better so I also bought this one. I barely cut the tags off this Monday and started carrying it as I was waiting for a special occasion and decided Christmas was just the occasion.
It holds much more than it looks like it would. I included a picture of everything I carry in it right now.
I also changed out the long strap for one of the straps from my 1st gen oxblood Rogue so I could carry out as a shoulder bag. It is quite comfy with this strap and makes it pretty easy to get in and out of. View attachment 3556467View attachment 3556468View attachment 3556469View attachment 3556470
Lovely! I'd like to snag this one but won't pay full price.
Great idea with a shorter strap. I may try my shorter Borough strap.
You're quite organized, love it. I agree, this bag holds quite a bit more than I expected. I have in black & snagged the flax during Macy's one day sale. I'm thinking it would be a great color for summer.
Enjoy & thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas!

Reactions: Lucylu29
I also changed out the long strap for one of the straps from my 1st gen oxblood Rogue so I could carry out as a shoulder bag. It is quite comfy with this strap and makes it pretty easy to get in and out of. View attachment 3556467View attachment 3556468View attachment 3556469View attachment 3556470

Your bag is beautiful and love the idea of using the shoulder straps from the Rogue! It is amazing how much these bags hold and they are still comfortable to carry. Have a wonderful Christmas!

Reactions: Lucylu29
Love! The floral willow is so gorgeous. I hope you love carrying yours as much as I love carrying my (plain) Drifter!

My mom got me the top handle Drifter in black for Christmas, and I'm so hardcore in love with it that I actually made a YouTube video review of it. Not sure if sharing dorky videos made by oneself is allowed around here, but I really love the Drifter and had to geek out about it.

Lovely! I'd like to snag this one but won't pay full price.
Great idea with a shorter strap. I may try my shorter Borough strap.
You're quite organized, love it. I agree, this bag holds quite a bit more than I expected. I have in black & snagged the flax during Macy's one day sale. I'm thinking it would be a great color for summer.
Enjoy & thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas!

Thank you! I think the flax would be a great spring/summer bag.
Merry Christmas to you!

Love! The floral willow is so gorgeous. I hope you love carrying yours as much as I love carrying my (plain) Drifter!

My mom got me the top handle Drifter in black for Christmas, and I'm so hardcore in love with it that I actually made a YouTube video review of it. Not sure if sharing dorky videos made by oneself is allowed around here, but I really love the Drifter and had to geek out about it.

Thanks for sharing. Love your kitty in the background!

Beautiful bag and great video!

Reactions: Mortuary Maven
Your bags are beautiful and this style has really grown on me since I've been eyeing them online and in person.

I will hopefully be joining this club on Wednesday. I have a friendly SA at a department store that told me of a sale starting wed that would knock the price of a lovely drifter down to the point I can't say no. It's the full size double handle black on black drifter with suede on the sides. It is so, so beautiful. The SA said she would try to save me one in the back room so I can buy it after wot on Wednesday.

I'm saving up for a rogue but I just can't turn down this bag at that price. The rogue is just going to have to wait.

Wish me luck!

ETA - I just watched your video, Mortuary Maven, and it's that exact bag! It is just gorgeous and I really hope the SA is able to save one for me on Wednesday!

Last edited:
Your bags are beautiful and this style has really grown on me since I've been eyeing them online and in person.

I will hopefully be joining this club on Wednesday. I have a friendly SA at a department store that told me of a sale starting wed that would knock the price of a lovely drifter down to the point I can't say no. It's the full size double handle black on black drifter with suede on the sides. It is so, so beautiful. The SA said she would try to save me one in the back room so I can buy it after wot on Wednesday.

I'm saving up for a rogue but I just can't turn down this bag at that price. The rogue is just going to have to wait.

Wish me luck!

ETA - I just watched your video, Mortuary Maven, and it's that exact bag! It is just gorgeous and I really hope the SA is able to save one for me on Wednesday!

So excited for you Hip to your jive! The black on black Drifter with the suede sides is gorgeous! Can't wait to see your reveal!