Dresses and online shopping - help

katran26

Bargain Hunter!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2008
Hi ladies! I tend to wear a lot of dresses to work, simple, casual, structured on a daily basis. I love Nanette Lepore, Milly, Poleci etc. - so brands that are of good quality but not insanely expensive.

I've bought tons of dresses from Calypso mainly because I love buying from the site itself; they tend to have great sales if you time it right.

My questions is - do you prefer any designers and their web sites to shop online? If so, which one have great deals and you would recommend?

I always have great experiences with Rue La La. From their email correspondence, concierge service if you call them, and great packaging, I really love shopping with them.

If you aren't familiar with Rue La La - its an invite only website that has multiple different designers on sale each day --- it may not always be something clothing/dress related, but there are some fabulous boutiques.

My most recent snag from them was a La Perla nightgown -- retail of $275. I got it for $68. :smile:

Happy shopping!

I love dresses too. I second Rue La La. I bought 2 Miguelina and 1 Tibi dress from their sale today. I also like the Gilt Group but find that they tend to have higher end designer brands/more expensive and while gorgeous a lot of their dresses just don't suit my more casual lifestyle.