Dress up game for my soft lockit in galet! Need some opinions, please help

Aug 6, 2008
So I am absolutely in love with my soft lockit I picked up in Paris in April. I want to get her some twillies/bandeaus for the handles to wrap them like my birkin bags for a change and to protect the handles from discoloration. I have just had foot surgery so I can't venture out to the stores to pick out anything so I will just call in the order to my SA but I can't decide between the hermes twillies pictured below or the LV bandeaus. I want something with a dusty rose or pink in it. I love the rich colors of the LV but the hermes twillies are shorter and don't hide the cute V on the handles. Oh and I'm also pairing it with a Pom Pom or fur monster from fendi once I decide on the scarfs. Please help me with the choice!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406823284.761407.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406823299.123783.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406823311.015677.jpg

I included. Pic from the LV site of the bag to help with visualization.

I think the bag is beautiful without any bandeau. Sorry, I'm not a fan of decorations on my bags ( I wear also my Hermès bags without any bandeau or somethin else).
I wouldn't wear the Lockit with a bandeau - that's my opinion. __________________

First off, that bag is a stunner! Congrats!

Personally, I don't like anything on bags, I feel it takes away from them and just don't like the look. However, the Hermes bandeau is gorgeous, love the colors.

Would anyone mind explaining what the deal with those Fendi monster things are? They are probably the ugliest thing I've ever seen. I can't imagine why they are fashionable? I'm so confused by this.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406834909.945802.jpg
This is the Pom Pom. It's not actually one of the monsters. Lol. Although if someone gave me a Karl Lagerfeld one I might use it because it is so absurd it's comical.

I like to alternate the looks of my bags. I do the twilly/charms on the weekend and during the week going to the office I keep it simple. Just like the variety.

Ooo im so in love! Ok congrats with the bag! I personally love the hermes twilly and I believe it would look great with the pompom as they wont be fighting with each othe (colour wise) I feel it will all look beautiful. I dont really like lvs and then add the pom..I feel it would clash. =) good luck deciding and I hope you have a smooth recovery :smile:

I don't think theres anything to explain. You either like something or you don't. You clearly don't like them, so that's your personal preference! :tup:

Totally get that, but there's always opinions or reasons behind why someone likes something. I guess I'm just wondering where this trend stemmed from or why people think it looks "fashionable" or cute? Looks like a pokemon ball hanging from GORGEOUS bags! :sad:
Not trying to insult anyone who may like them. I just have always wondered about them?

Thank you all so much for the input. I decided on the twillies! They are on their way and I was already leaning towards them because when I don't use them on my bag they are something I would use in other ways to accessorize!! I will post some mod shots of her dressed up. I still haven't ordered the Pom Pom yet since I want to see how the twillies look. I love the accessories personally because it changes the entire look of a bag with out buying a new one. The hint of pink on this will help satisfy my pink longing for now and at least delay/distract my obsession with the magnolia Soft lockit. Lol.