Dress shirts

1. Just wondering where I can get nice dress shirts that are fitted and compliment the body...at a reasonable price. I have PINK and D&G, but I really can't afford to have an entire wardrobe of them. Besides, I would baby them too much to actually do work. :lol: Thanks!

2. If you want reasonably priced try the casual corner.
    Also, Brookes brother ( the outlet) has very nice oxford shirts. They fit vwery well. I can't remember the price, but the outlet prices are less than D&G I am sure. Good Luck:smile:

3. I think Brooks Brothers cuts a little too loosely for young gals like us, personally... but would be great for a real menswear type look if you're into that. Have you tried Ralph Lauren's Slim Fit oxfords, shu?

4. I haven't actually. I've never really looked into dress shirts or dress pants. I had ONE pair of actual pants until a month ago when I had to get clothing for work. :rolleyes: I'll check out their site now! I do like fitted shirts. Hey, at least I actually have a figure (sort of...) to show now, rather than later when I balloon up. :lol:

5. How about H&M? Or Express?

6. I love Express :heart: I've found some great, inexpensive dress shirts there that I've had for a couple of years, and they still look great.

7. Doh! Totally forgot about Express! Thanks! I looked at Polo IntlSet, but I'd prefer shirts without a logo...although I do love the Lara short sleeve (almost $300 though, yikes!).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice