Dress / accessories advice for wedding

ncch

O.G.
Feb 18, 2012
I'm going to an evening wedding in early oct and need some help deciding what to wear.

I don't really have a lot of dresses to begin with but this green one I have seems like my best option as of now. My other dresses dont fit me very well / look very summery / already worn to weddings of the same circle. Im also thinking of borrowing the lilac version from a friend.. I thought I liked it but I saw it this weekend and it looks a little dirty to me? I know it's not but the color just seems too dusty purple for me. My friend also thinks her dress might look a little bridesmaid-y (but the actual bridesmaids are wearing dark grey, I think).

1) Which color would be better for an evening wedding in oct?

2) what color shoes / clutch should i wear with each dress? With the green dress, I was thinking nude shoes but they might look out of season in oct and I also don't have a nude clutch ? Will black heels and clutch work?

Thanks !

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1409495086.622572.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1409495098.973918.jpg

Either color is fine for a wedding IMO, I'd choose the one that's most flattering for your skin.
Metallics and nudes would work very well with the green.

Thanks everyone!

I just heard that the brides sister is wearing this dress in that purplish color so I can't wear my green dress! I have nothing to wear now !