Drea's First Collection Thread....

Jul 30, 2008
Illinois
So, since I'm up to 11 pairs now, I figured it was time to put together a collection thread. It's fun to see the pics, I don't always see my shoes from these angles :biggrin:.

It's quite remarkable that this whole thing started with an ebay purchase a year ago, when I was SICK about spending $440 for a pair of shoes. Now....$795, hey fine. $565!!! Well that's a steal! I'll take two :nuts:. Now I'm up to 11 in a year....

Jul 30, 2008
Illinois
It started with these babies from the bay. I love me some leopard! It's a classic! Sabotage.
sabotage.jpg
model sabotage.jpg

Then, I really lost track of what came when to some extent! When one gets almost a pair a month, give or take, it all blends:nuts:! Black Declic 120.
leatherdeclic1.jpg
declicmodel.jpg

Last edited:
Jul 30, 2008
Illinois
And, my favorites: Metal Patent Crack. Rouge and Black metal patent Bianca 140 (black with help from Sweet Pea, who decided the box is really hers, not mine), and BARBIE PINK :yahoo:Ron Rons.

biancapea.jpg
modelbianca2.jpg
bianca1.jpg
model bianca1.jpg

Jul 30, 2008
Illinois
So, that's it....for now. I really should be banned for the rest of the year, considering both Biancas and the Ron Ron's have come to me in the last month alone...

Luv n bags

O.G.
Jun 4, 2008
I love your collection. Its funy how quickly one can accumulate so many new shoes! Congrats on all your beauties...

Jul 30, 2008
Illinois
Thanks Alice, Inspired and Rilo!!!
I love my rouge Biancas. Wore them again last night, no pain! Love it! Just need to figure out a padding option so my heel stays put. As many have noticed, those just have a big heel cup to begin with.

mal

Addict
O.G.
Jan 26, 2009
Metro Detroit
It's great to see your collection! They are all great (of course!) and you have a nice variety- practical, beautiful and fun! A shoe for every occasion... I LOVE the Biancas as you know; the Suede Declics are beautiful! and the Barbie Ron Rons :drool:
Well done!