Dreary & depressed day shopping reveal

SugahSweetTee

Feb 16, 2016
I live a few hours from NYC, my home state. Every couple of months I do a "me" day in the city... Take on a show, lunch and a little shopping.
Yesterday was my planned "me" day but a lot had occurred since I initially set things in motion... I'm not currently working. My sister was diagnosed with cancer last week. Another relative hospitalized and I had my own health scare this week. I wanted to cancel.
Anyhow, decided to go and have lunch with another sister who works in Manhattan.
Stopped by LV in Macy's while waiting for my sister to arrive. I remember reading the circle coin purse was being discontinued and wanted to get it to go inside my Berri (because it is HUGE).
Didn't really like it much once I had it in my hand. But I did like this instead and despite it not technically being in my budget, I felt I deserved something to make me smile

Introducing my Adele

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1461931548.703594.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1461931565.323936.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1461931574.926103.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1461931584.310787.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1461931596.345697.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1461931607.305397.jpg

I'm so sorry about your family and y'alls Health issues. I know it consumes you esp when a sibling or parent has cancer. I hope she gets the best medical treatment out there and beats it!!! Pray and pray hard for her recovery and as well for you and your other relative. Im glad you took time for yourself to atleast take a break from all this and treat yourself. You deserve it!! Enjoy your new wallet and Berri too :smile:

A day in NCY and a visit with your sister was a nice way to momentarily escape the events of the past week, regroup and refocus your energies. Stay positive and continue to treat yourself well. Your new wallet is beautiful! Prayers and well wishes going forward for you and your family!

I wish you and your family well, and hope for speedy recoveries. Congrats on taking the time to treat yourself, a great choice that will always be extra special as you bought it at such a difficult time. Enjoy, good luck and remember tpf is here for a few moments of escape when you need it.

Sorry to hear about your troubles; visualize good thing for all of you, and leave your worries in God's hands. Pretty wallet to make you smile, and keep going, every time you look at it ♡

Very nice! So sorry to hear an all the health issues you're family is going through! I know it's easier said than done, but try to give it to God as he knows best! On a bright note, it's amazing that you so close to NYC and get to do that every so often!!!

So sorry to hear about all the recent troubles. I hope everyone's health begins to improve. Congrats on your new wallet. That Macy's boutique is where I bought my very first LV.

Beautiful choice! I'm so sorry for your stresses and worries but am glad you took some me-time to recharge and bring yourself some joy! :heart: