Dreams come true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They do! They do!!!!!!!!!

zacorey

CURE AUTISM NOW!
Jan 11, 2006
fromparis~ Thank you soooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart:
deb~ You know I think the world of you my friend for life!!!!! Our bags have got to meet each other soon!!!!:tender: :heart:
stef~ Many thanks! The leather is wonderful! yippeee!:flowers: :heart:
pursendipity~ You are the sweetest for the nice words!!!! Thank you!!!!!:heart: :flowers: :heart:

powderpuff100

Life is a beach
O.G.
Aug 8, 2006
:wtf: wow thats probably the most gorgeous lilac ive ever seen. i always liked the 06 color better than the 03-04 lilacs, but would prefer the 03-04 leather, this is THE perfect blend!

congrats!

I agree. It's a true lilac, not a rosey lilac. After I saw Zacorey's I had to get on the phone and search for a nice City. I found one and it's on the way. If it's half as good as Zacorey's I will be happy.
Zacorey, your picture made me do it!! :P

zacorey

CURE AUTISM NOW!
Jan 11, 2006
I agree. It's a true lilac, not a rosey lilac. After I saw Zacorey's I had to get on the phone and search for a nice City. I found one and it's on the way. If it's half as good as Zacorey's I will be happy.
Zacorey, your picture made me do it!! :P

:yahoo: OMG!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooooo super excited for you Powder!!!:yahoo: Where did you find it? I hope it's one of the better '6 Lilac's~ so I'm crossing my fingers for you!!! Did the SA describe the color and leather to you?