Dreams come true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They do! They do!!!!!!!!!

Slinks~ see what you miss! LOL Thanks so much for sharing in my happines!!!! WOOH HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

You know I was supposed to go into work with my husband but said, "I can't ~ Fedex is coming!!!" LOL~ there was no way I was missing this delivery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I named he her Liv~ after the great Livethelake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zac - you are too funny..........I almost passed out when I opened the box and saw the color and the leather of this bag...It is outrageously beautiful...the color, the leather.......everthing about it :love:

It was verrrrrrrrrrrry hard to pack her up and drop her off at Fedex...but knowing how happy you were going to be when you saw her made it a bit easier :idea:

She fits right in with your other gorgeous, smooshy bags...

Enjoy her, my friend

OMG Zacorey!!! :love: That is THE most beautiful, dreamy lilac I have ever seen!! :crybaby: <- Happy tears. It's sooooo beautiful! Big Congrats Zac! You deserve it! And I love your purple Bal collection! :heart: :heart: :heart:

hellosunshine! Thank you soooo much!!!xoxo
scoutfinch~ I am so flattered my Lilac was able to change your mind about the lilac!!! xoxo
live~ You are the BEST!~ you know how grateful I am to you!!! Thanks a million for everything you've done for me! xoxo
m1gr31N~ You are the biggest sweet heart!!!! xoxo
nymph~ You are just the kindest person!!! xoxo
esile~ Thanks for loving Liv!!! You are always so helpful to everyone here!xoxo
e_pinpin~ Thanks for liking the purple gang!!! You are just great! xoxo
pewter~ OMG! Thank you sooooo much!!!!!!!!! xoxo

:love: :heart: You all are the best!!! I feel very honored to receive all your compliments!!!:heart: :love: