Dreammmm Birkin

1. Well I never thought I'd get to see the exact birkin of my dreams -colour/leather/hardware IRL until the mythical "one day" in years to come when I waltz into the H store and there, miraculously, is the birkin for me. I always wanted chevre 35 in Rouge H or perhaps a choc brown, but recently saw on the thread about shopmom's birkin that the Rouge H is quite burgundy in chevre. Sooo, that made me switch to chocolate chevre, if such a beast existed. Well, look what I have feasted my eyes on this morning:
    http://cgi.ebay.com.au/HERMES-35cm-BIRKIN-Bag-Brushed-Palladium-Delectable-Clr_W0QQitemZ6889270819QQcategoryZ63852QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :love: :love: :love:
    Not possible for me to buy her right now :cry: (sniff. sniff) but maybe one of you lucky ladies might be able to?....And in a year or so when you want to sell her I promise I will give her a good home :flowers:

2. OOOOOOHHHHHH incredible!!!
    Before I got my Potiron beauty, this was my dream bag. Now, my focus has shifted to this combo in a Kelly 32 souple!

3. I saw that earlier and I too fell in love with it!!

4. This is quite a rare find but I hope you get lucky, xquisite

5. Xquisite.....that's a gorgeous bag and well worth it IMO. Any way you can contact the seller to see if they're open to some kind of lay-away? I don't know if they do that sort of thing but I always think there's no harm in asking....it's really a lovely, lovely bag...

6. I also recommend asking for a "plan" - it has worked for me....and where there's a will, there's a way!!! Good luck.....

7. LOVE THIS BAG! I would scoop this up at Hermes if ever offered to me.

Store retail is? Low $8k? Please someone chime in here...thought my SA said chevre $8100 in a 35

8. I think so, Kellybag....around $81 or $82 sounds about right in a 35. It's really gorgeous.....

Why are these bags never available when we walk into the store!?!?!?!?!(well, maybe I should just speak for myself here....)

9. shopmom...I would kill for that bag or one close to it! I love it. I am waitlisted for it and I am so sure it will never come my way...why? I just don't see it, but I want it. Just not for $13K

10. I should add, I would take chevre in like 7 or 8 colors in a 35 and I am almost willing to go for a 30 if offered to me.

What does a 30 chevre run anyway?

11. Ooh, thanks for the encouragement, everyone....:blink: I think:lol:

I have emailed the seller to ask for a plan - no harm in asking, right? Has anyone had dealings with this seller before? I am in a frenzy trying to come up with insane plans to get the funds.:sad:

12. OMG! Somebody SHOOT ME! OMG! This is my favorite Birkin too! Well, one of! OMG! OMG! THIS IS GORGEOUS! I must pretend that I never saw this......

CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE:love::love::love: GT say it with me girl!

13. I'm here, JAG!Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :love:

14. JAG, I'm wishing for this bag in a B30 for you and it's little sister Kelly 32 for me!

15. Absolutely!!! Keeping my fingers crossed for us and a fuschia chevre for Ms. Kellybag!!! Here is to a wonderful year full of chevre for all us ladies! CLINK!:biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice