Dreaming of spring...with a lovely White Single!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My White Stardust Single has arrived! :yahoo:It is a blizzard outside, but I know spring is right around the corner, so I'm going to tuck this baby away until then.

I usually don't follow the no white in the winter rule, but I think this is a warm weather bag. I feel a bit odd dragging it around Chicago with my long wool coat, boots and gloves. :blush:

This is such an adorable bag, I really wish I could get a Single in every color.:smile:

Attached Files:

2. wow. it is a really cute bag. congrats! i'm going to get one but still not sure with the color. confused between red and beige. anyway, the bag is pretty. will you take modeling pics? I want to see the size. cause i'm not that small, 5.3" and 65 kg so i'm afraid that it will look too small on me.

3. The white with gold is such a classy combo! I'd be pulling that beauty out the second the temps went above freezing;) Congrats on such a stunning new bag!

4. congrats! it's beautiful!

5. Very beautiful! I love the stardust. You got a great deal for this too if I recall.

6. This is beautiful...modeling pics?

7. congrats! the single is such a classy style and i love the stardust. modeling pics, please!?

8. You're not that small?!? I think 5.3" and 65 kg is pretty petite! I'm about 6" taller than you, but tPFer with the grey Single in this post is maybe closer your height? Anyway, I'm in my ratty cleaning clothes, so no modeling pics tonight. :blush:
    http://forum.purseblog.com/marc-jacobs/the-large-single-the-beat-bag-help-543038.html

9. #9 Feb 7, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2010
    It was a REALLY good deal, which makes me love it even more.

10. @sydney-1989 hahaha oh well, i'm kinda chubby and i'm quite used to wearing big bags so yeah. no prob. take your time & thanks for the link! enjoy your new bag :smile:

11. Congrats! We are bag twins now! :smile: I've been using my Single just about everyday now (when it is not snowing or raining outside) and it looks great with a coat and boots.

12. You have the white one too?

13. Gorgeous! Congrats!

14. i love the white single! it is gorgeous, congrats!!!

15. Yes :yes: