Dreaming of Plumes!

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
Yep.........been kind of lolly-gaging about it but.....now that I see one in black BOX! :love:

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
Just was able to pull the Geocities pic up.....now THAT'S a GORGEOUS Plume Elan! Barenia and Toile? Holy cow........fabulous.

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
It's lovely.....I'd love to see Crinoline IRL one of these days.....

gina_b

Jul 27, 2006
with Mr X
Perja just got a gorgeous one in rouge vif fjord, 32 cm. There's a picture of it here somewhere...

Oh, ((((((((PERJA)))))))))))) Where are you??

In rouge vif, trust me, the plume is a beauty!

Perja

Well & truly Plumed
O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
In an Orange box
Hey... I think there is a pic of it in your Paris thread, gina.

I don't have time to take any pics at the moment but ASAP I'll do it.

all about bags

Supreme bag lover!
O.G.
Nov 20, 2006
Always in an Hermes State of Mind
I like plumes. I have two right now and thinking of giving up one (because of the color) They are really light and quite easy to get things in and out of. I am 5'4" and think that 28 cm is the best size - both of mine are.

I tried on an elan when I was in Rome this summer (vert chevre - REALLY NICE!) but had to pass it up - it is a wee bit too small for me. I have noticed that I am buying chevre and mysore more these days vs. togo/clemence. Really like the feel and shine of chevre.

Ms. Twilly

Orangina
O.G.
Aug 4, 2006
Oh yeah... those are some great pictures, Shoes! I was just looking at your plume in the ref thread yesterday - love that color!!!

Is the plume generally more readily available in the H boutiques? (Than the B's and the K's)