Dreaming of Deep Deep Teal for Coach

MeanKat

Jun 20, 2012
I’m seeing so many gorges rich colors this year but I’m still hoping that coach will be releasing some Deep Teal Color Handbags before the end of the year, has anyone heard anything? Or is this just wishful hoping.

Mulberry bag; Balenciaga shoe

Attachments

• deep_teal2.jpg
    deep_teal2.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 928
I have to go check that out, the patent sound interesting.

I almost got one in the gallery tote too! I should mention that there are 2 shades of teal that I saw- a lighter one, and a dark one which I think is actually called Peacock. It was available in the tote and satchel styles, and several wallet and wristlet styles.

The color of that Mulberry bag, which is gorgeous, is similar to last year's teal croc Madison. I heard there is a jade coming to the Madison collection in December.

I just ordered the Peacock Ashley Satchel from FOS, I have fun teal accessories that I used in my black Alex tote because it matches the lining and I am sooooooo hoping that they match!!!!!! I am feeling teal too!!!!!

I'm with everyone else on this. I would love some deep teal bags. A nice Burgundy or deep emerald green would be nice too!
Are you listening coach? We're giving you the best focus group you could ask for. Lol. Does anyone else wish coach was reading and actually listening to our wants and especially our complaints?

I'd like to see some teals this fall/winter too.
The Madison bags from a couple of years ago had a nice teal (Sabrina & Julianne) and the Teal croc Lindsey from last year is beautiful and dark (more on the blue side than other Coach teals.)

I’m seeing so many gorges rich colors this year but I’m still hoping that coach will be releasing some Deep Teal Color Handbags before the end of the year, has anyone heard anything? Or is this just wishful hoping.

Mulberry bag; Balenciaga shoe

Have you seen the blue Pinnacle Amelia or the blue woven Caroline on the website?