Dreaming of color....

Penny your bag is lovely! Garange in the bright sunlight looks like vif!
Thank you GF! That is one of the reasons I love the RG so much. RVif is the color I really wanted, but it is much harder to get now.

that is exactly what I was thinking! Penny, she is gorgeous!

Thanks S-- RG is a much more subtle red under indoor lighting, it is still definitely red but just not as bright as RVif. As you said you need to go look at the leather books. Maybe the H Boutique will have other style bags in RG so you can see the color on something larger than a color swatch.

I'm going to investigate this one. I saw a gorgeous pictur of one in the reference section.
With roughe garance, what hw looks best? palladium or gold? I love ghw but with a red with blue undertones, would PHw be better?
Yes vermillion is just gorgeous but I thought it really pulled the yellow out in my skin tone. Not good for sallow skin.

Rocker, although I LOVE gold hardware, I have to say that I prefer R.Garance with silver: silver cools the colour down IMO, so for us colour shy people, it's less loud.....

Oooh, I must have missed this thread while I was gone. RG is definitely my top pick for you as well--excellent choice RC. My 35cm in RG is my favorite go-to bag after my Lindy and black Birkin. Classic, yet striking without being too loud; mine is in Togo w/PH as well, but I think it would look lovely w/GH as well.

Oooh, I must have missed this thread while I was gone. RG is definitely my top pick for you as well--excellent choice RC. My 35cm in RG is my favorite go-to bag after my Lindy and black Birkin. Classic, yet striking without being too loud; mine is in Togo w/PH as well, but I think it would look lovely w/GH as well.

Oh, I have my fingers crossed that I can find this soon. I think it will really complete my collection ....for now!

YES!!!!!! Great choice, ROCKER!!!! Either color on the hardware although I always think that gold hardware in general tend to make the bag a bit more dressy - but that being said, I think gold hardware on Rouge Garance would just GLOW!