Dreaming of Coach... Again.

1. After such an amazing 4th, you'd think that I'd have something a little more interesting to dream about than purses. Last night when I passed out in bed the only thing that I could think about was Coach.

I was in Nordstroms and I found a whole display full of items marked 70% off. I tried to find something to buy but nothing jumped out at me until I saw my current obsession... the grapefruit coin purse.

I was so excited until I saw the price. It was listed at $400 AFTER the 70% off.

Looks like I'm a little more obsessed than I thought... and that the price hike is bothering me after all! haha!

Do you guys ever dream about your purses? I hope I'm not alone here! And if you know of anyone who is selling a grapefruit coin purse for something under $400, let me know!

2. Are you talking about the coin purses like the apple? That only retailed for $98.00! I had a dream the other night about the coach daphne that I saw at the outlets last Saturday for $145.00..I kept thinking I should have gotten it. If I didn't like it that much I could have made some extra loot just selling it on eBay. Does anyone do that here, buy bags at the outlet then turn around & sell it on eBay?

3. i saw a lot of people at the outlet that do do that. i dont, at least i know i wont for a while. i was just thinking about the grapefruit ones too! that and the watermelon. i would have loved it more then my apple : \ but at least i do have that so im pretty content, but it would be nice to stumbled onto it one day, just south of 400$ :biggrin:

4. I don't get why it's so expensive?

5. you sure it wasn't $40 and instead of $400?? I'd have taken it to the counter for a price check, because $400 seems a bit outrageous! :weird:

6. Thats what i was thinking too. Did you ask the SA to check it? If that is the real price....:Push: :yucky: :shocked: :crybaby:

7. LOL, you guys - it was her dream! (Unless you're kidding....hmmmm...ignore me then :hrmm:)

8. I dream about my purses...and new obsessions that I have until I buy them or until something else comes around that I want lol...but a coin purse for 400?? I think it may have been mis-marked. I just got mine for 40...lol

9. blackbutterfly, enjlux It was just a dream! :roflmfao: She didnt actually see one that was $400.

Yes, I dreamt I won the COACH gallery tote. I was so happy, then I woke up, ugh! :Push:

10. oh duh...I feel so stupid..LOL!! I get it now it was just a dream haha

11. If only I had control of my dreams... Unfortunately I'm not a lucid dreamer. I definitely would have asked the SA for a price check! :P

When I was on my LV cerises kick I'd dream about finding an authentic cerises speedy in perfect condition for dirt cheap... It'd be so nice if this actually happened. :crybaby:

12. oh ok...i sure read that one wrong!! :Push:

13. looool girls!! arent we all nuts.. daydreaming.. and dreaming about bags we so want..!! :P
    << yiiiiikes!! i hope i dont end up with purse nightmares tonight!! :blink:

14. They're the worst!!! I have such vivid dreams... I've been startled awake by some of my dreams, and the saddest part is looking at my purse collection and not seeing any of the purses I acquired while I was asleep. :crybaby:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice