Dreaming of Coach... Again.

foxhunt006

Feb 24, 2006
After such an amazing 4th, you'd think that I'd have something a little more interesting to dream about than purses. Last night when I passed out in bed the only thing that I could think about was Coach.

I was in Nordstroms and I found a whole display full of items marked 70% off. I tried to find something to buy but nothing jumped out at me until I saw my current obsession... the grapefruit coin purse.

I was so excited until I saw the price. It was listed at $400 AFTER the 70% off.

Looks like I'm a little more obsessed than I thought... and that the price hike is bothering me after all! haha!

Do you guys ever dream about your purses? I hope I'm not alone here! And if you know of anyone who is selling a grapefruit coin purse for something under $400, let me know!

Are you talking about the coin purses like the apple? That only retailed for $98.00! I had a dream the other night about the coach daphne that I saw at the outlets last Saturday for $145.00..I kept thinking I should have gotten it. If I didn't like it that much I could have made some extra loot just selling it on ebay. Does anyone do that here, buy bags at the outlet then turn around & sell it on ebay?

i saw a lot of people at the outlet that do do that. i dont, at least i know i wont for a while. i was just thinking about the grapefruit ones too! that and the watermelon. i would have loved it more then my apple : \ but at least i do have that so im pretty content, but it would be nice to stumbled onto it one day, just south of 400$ :biggrin:

foxhunt006 said:
After such an amazing 4th, you'd think that I'd have something a little more interesting to dream about than purses. Last night when I passed out in bed the only thing that I could think about was Coach.

I was in Nordstroms and I found a whole display full of items marked 70% off. I tried to find something to buy but nothing jumped out at me until I saw my current obsession... the grapefruit coin purse.

I was so excited until I saw the price. It was listed at $400 AFTER the 70% off.

Looks like I'm a little more obsessed than I thought... and that the price hike is bothering me after all! haha!

Do you guys ever dream about your purses? I hope I'm not alone here! And if you know of anyone who is selling a grapefruit coin purse for something under $400, let me know!

you sure it wasn't $40 and instead of $400?? I'd have taken it to the counter for a price check, because $400 seems a bit outrageous! :weird:

blackbutterfly said:
you sure it wasn't $40 and instead of $400?? I'd have taken it to the counter for a price check, because $400 seems a bit outrageous! :weird:

Thats what i was thinking too. Did you ask the SA to check it? If that is the real price....:Push: :yucky: :shocked: :crybaby:

I dream about my purses...and new obsessions that I have until I buy them or until something else comes around that I want lol...but a coin purse for 400?? I think it may have been mis-marked. I just got mine for 40...lol

If only I had control of my dreams... Unfortunately I'm not a lucid dreamer. I definitely would have asked the SA for a price check! :P

When I was on my LV cerises kick I'd dream about finding an authentic cerises speedy in perfect condition for dirt cheap... It'd be so nice if this actually happened. :crybaby:

They're the worst!!! I have such vivid dreams... I've been startled awake by some of my dreams, and the saddest part is looking at my purse collection and not seeing any of the purses I acquired while I was asleep. :crybaby: