dreaming of an evelyne!

now another dilemma - will the toile be too delicate for a workhorse bag? will it be stiff on an evelyne? open to opinions....should i stick to clemence? is it available in togo?

i have a toile kelly (with white clemence and another in ebene barenia) which i use S/S season. i have already sent one to the spa due to dirt on the toile. any thoughts? TIA.

pazt, I was told that my SM has ordered some new bi-material toile Evelynes for our store. I am pretty sure they are all lovely and attractive. I think these are the ones with the H holograms printed on the toile. But I just think that toile and babies just don't go together. Milk spills, milk regurgitations, ... well, you know exactly what I mean. So full leather would be best, I think. Easy to wipe off, and easy to polish. Toile ... hmmm .... it can't be washed without removing some colours off ....

Evelynes come in Epsom or Clemence for full leather.

I agree^^^ my clemence seems really durable - immune to my frequent fingernail and car key gouging. I would highly recommend it!

duchess: do you just wrap your scarf around the doubled strap? Looks gorgeous! Does the scarf get dirty or stretched out?

pazt, I was told that my SM has ordered some new bi-material toile Evelynes for our store. I am pretty sure they are all lovely and attractive. I think these are the ones with the H holograms printed on the toile. But I just think that toile and babies just don't go together. Milk spills, milk regurgitations, ... well, you know exactly what I mean. So full leather would be best, I think. Easy to wipe off, and easy to polish. Toile ... hmmm .... it can't be washed without removing some colours off ....

Evelynes come in Epsom or Clemence for full leather.

thanks, mrss - i was so ecstatic to find out that the toile combo is still available but yet i forgot why i was buying this bag -- it's for free-ing my hands and focus more on the baby and multitasking! :rolleyes:

pazt :flowers: ... see what you made me do?! :shame:

Cafe Clemence GM Evelyne II. I compared the length of the strap between the Evelyne and Evelyne II. Guess what, the strap for the latter is a tad longer. But still too short for me. My palladium Breloque charm comes in handy as a strap extender.

I was so tempted to get a Parchemin Clemence Evelyne. It's so stunning. :love: I had difficulty putting it down the moment I tried it on. But my SA brought me to my senses and mentioned my kids. I fell from Cloud 9 with a thud :lol:. So I chose a practical colour like the Cafe.

And today, I had her for the whole day with my kids. I did have to dump her on the floor of the car, and I was relieved I got a dark colour afterall. The Evelyne does not have feet. So, she will pick up dirt from wherever!

attachment.php

pazt :flowers: ... see what you made me do?! :shame:

Cafe Clemence GM Evelyne II. I compared the length of the strap between the Evelyne and Evelyne II. Guess what, the strap for the latter is a tad longer. But still too short for me. My palladium Breloque charm comes in handy as a strap extender.

I was so tempted to get a Parchemin Clemence Evelyne. It's so stunning. :love: I had difficulty putting it down the moment I tried it on. But my SA brought me to my senses and mentioned my kids. I fell from Cloud 9 with a thud :lol:. So I chose a practical colour like the Cafe.

And today, I had her for the whole day with my kids. I did have to dump her on the floor of the car, and I was relieved I got a dark colour afterall. The Evelyne does not have feet. So, she will pick up dirt from wherever!

attachment.php

oh mrss - she's is beautiful! i have to confess - i sped up to my store yesterday to try on the diff. sizes and i fell in love with it too. i prefer the GM but they only have the black color. and i found that the PM's strap is a bit longer than the GM. our store have the parchemin color as well as vert olive, gold, R garrance, cafe (all evelyne II) - but they are all in the PM size.

the color i was looking for will be brought in from another store. the same with the breloque charm. i'm excited to get mine! it'll probably be here this weekend or so.

congrats on the new evelyne! (i secretly want a PM too in a lighter color :graucho:)