Dreaming of a coach dog carrier

deno1980

Aug 3, 2008
I finally got my baby chihuahua and of course Coach has stopped carrying pet stuff! I would be heaven to find an op art carrier. I found a signature bag on a webite called doogy couture...but am pretty certain its a knock off. Only ones on ebay are gold. Sigh..any ideas where I might get my hands on a coach dog carrier?

If you can't find one you can always modify a purse or get one modified. Buy a stiff coated canvas Heritage satchel at the outlet and cut an opening in the end panel for a vent hole and piece in a fabric mesh screen. Fabric glue and some crystal trim at the craft store would make it very easy.

If you can't find one you can always modify a purse or get one modified. Buy a stiff coated canvas Heritage satchel at the outlet and cut an opening in the end panel for a vent hole and piece in a fabric mesh screen. Fabric glue and some crystal trim at the craft store would make it very easy.

Check if a seamstress, talior or shoemaker can sew a mesh panel in for you.

You can also just use a short open top tote so the head can pop out. Just clip the collar to the handle with a real short leash so it can't jump out.

I'm not a fan of the Coach carriers for dogs. They're really big, bulky and heavy. I wouldn't want to lug that thing around. Kwigy-Bo and Chrombones make really good pet carriers that are comfy and more like purses. But if you're not looking for a "purse" style carrier, Pet Flys has some cute carriers that are even Airline Approved.