Dreaming Of A Bag??LOL

crisn11

Nov 16, 2006
Ok so am I totally crazy? I actually dreampt of the Chanel bag that I want? Tha sad part is that it was only a dream:sad:
So the question is am I the only one to ever dream of a bag? HA

um...no, your not crazy. Unfortunately, when I get a bag in my head that I want, I have those Chanel dreams too. Actually, I think a lot of us around here have Chanel dreams!:lol:

um...no, your not crazy. Unfortunately, when I get a bag in my head that I want, I have those Chanel dreams too. Actually, I think a lot of us around here have Chanel dreams!:lol:

I am sooooo glad you have started this thread !!!! LOL

For the last 4 nights I have been dreaming about a black GST with S/H. Each morning I have woken up thinking maybe my addiction is getting a little ( ok, alot !! LOL ) out of control. I haven't told DH because he would he would ship me off to the funny farm !!! LOL

I feel so much better knowing I am not the only 1.

Thank you CRISN11. When I wake up in the morning, I will remember your thread and know that I am not going crazy having spent another night dreaming of a GST !!!! :tup::roflmfao:

:drinkup: here's to more dreams !!!

Yes! as soon as I know what bag I want next!!! I have the craziest dreams! Just before I went to buy my 09C beige jumbo I was dreaming about it for about a week straight!! It was actually driving me nuts!!

haha thats just like me, I daydream also thinking how it will look when i have it on etc. I tell my sis somethings wrong with me obsessing about chanel and they just laugh at me.

I mainly have daydreams but never regular dreams. I daydream about the Red Jumbo with Gold HW alot lol.

LOL ... I daydream about the vintage red jumbo with gold HW a lot. :smile:

Night dreams, not so much -- but I could totally see it happening. Sometimes when I am laying there falling asleep, I think about bags and which one I would like to buy next.

Mr. Jones thinks it is funny that I think about fashion (and especially Chanel) so much, but boys just don't seem to get it ...

I tell him it's like the way he plays and talks about golf all the time ...