Dreaming Of A Bag??LOL

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok so am I totally crazy? I actually dreampt of the Chanel bag that I want? Tha sad part is that it was only a dream:sad:
    So the question is am I the only one to ever dream of a bag? HA

2. um...no, your not crazy. Unfortunately, when I get a bag in my head that I want, I have those Chanel dreams too. Actually, I think a lot of us around here have Chanel dreams!:lol:

3. You're not crazy at all!!! I use to dream of my HGs at least once a week...

4. I said am i obsessed? and then I realized.. yes I am..lol well i'm glad to hear it's completely normal!!

5. ^^ you're in the right place. Here, when it comes to bags, nothing is impossible or weird.

6. I have sweet dreams of Chanel bags very often :smile:

7. oh ur not alone ...i've seen the most amazing chanel and i keep dreaming of this. i keep looking at the pics every other day. :P

8. ha.. that what i keep doing I keep looking at pics and i guess my dreams will keep coming until I get it!! ha until the next obsession.

9. You so belong here! I not only dream of Chanel bags, but I wake up thinking about them. Even my SA's are in my dreams..........

10. Daydreaming maybe, but not while I'm asleep.

11. I am sooooo glad you have started this thread !!!! LOL

For the last 4 nights I have been dreaming about a black GST with S/H. Each morning I have woken up thinking maybe my addiction is getting a little ( ok, alot !! LOL ) out of control. I haven't told DH because he would he would ship me off to the funny farm !!! LOL

I feel so much better knowing I am not the only 1.

Thank you CRISN11. When I wake up in the morning, I will remember your thread and know that I am not going crazy having spent another night dreaming of a GST !!!! :tup::roflmfao:

:drinkup: here's to more dreams !!!

12. I mainly have daydreams but never regular dreams. I daydream about the Red Jumbo with Gold HW alot lol.

13. Yes! as soon as I know what bag I want next!!! I have the craziest dreams! Just before I went to buy my 09C beige jumbo I was dreaming about it for about a week straight!! It was actually driving me nuts!!

14. haha thats just like me, I daydream also thinking how it will look when i have it on etc. I tell my sis somethings wrong with me obsessing about chanel and they just laugh at me.

15. LOL ... I daydream about the vintage red jumbo with gold HW a lot. :smile:

Night dreams, not so much -- but I could totally see it happening. Sometimes when I am laying there falling asleep, I think about bags and which one I would like to buy next.

Mr. Jones thinks it is funny that I think about fashion (and especially Chanel) so much, but boys just don't seem to get it ...

I tell him it's like the way he plays and talks about golf all the time ...