Dreamer

It was a really hard decision for me too. I normally dont like anything too flashy or black bags. Lately I have been liking more black bags. I love the choice you made, but I wasnt sure if I wanted something so light in color. I cant wait to see the black butterfly in person.
You will love it...super pretty! Normally I would have bought that one, but again, after having two black dreamers, it really would have been hard to get use out of so many in similar color. Hope yours comes soon!

Reactions: onemissa
Dreamer fans check out your local Dillard's. They are having their clearance sale and the metallic graphite regular size comes down to around $200. It's not clearanced online so there may be more variations depending on your store.

I also was able to check out the Dreamer shoulder bag. Nice, but will definitely wait for a sale. Dillard's had a color I don't see on coach.com unless I missed it. It was a Beechwood colorblock They also have the black, white with snakeskin and sunrise. They'll be marked down eventually lol coach may exclude them from PCE but Dillard's rarely does.
I saw those bags and said the same thing....they need to go on sale. They were not on the last sale, and I did not see these colors on the coach website. They are really cute. Waiting on a sale lol

Reactions: holiday123
View attachment 4498883 The new Dreamer shoulder bag - got it yesterday and absolutely love it! Size and layout are comparable to the Coach Cassie or LV Pochette Métis. This and a number of other new styles/colors are on the Coach site today.
Love it! I have the saddle as well as the red/signature on my list. Is it heavy? I love an organized bag! Please let us know how you like it as you use it.

Reactions: redwood66
View attachment 4498883 The new Dreamer shoulder bag - got it yesterday and absolutely love it! Size and layout are comparable to the Coach Cassie or LV Pochette Métis. This and a number of other new styles/colors are on the Coach site today.

So beautiful! I saw the bag in canvas and leather, 4 of them, in red, black, white and snake embossed. I like the black but prefer matte hardware. So happy to see the new styles on the Coach site, thanks for the heads up! I want the brown with matte hardware!

Reactions: Miss Liz
I thought it would be heavier than the regular Dreamer, but they are the same! Also the new bag’s wider shoulder strap helps to distribute weight.

Can the Dreamer flap bag hold more or less things than the Parker? The Parker is lighter, but I don't exactly like the leather interwoven chain strap. This Dreamer has the leather/canavs strap and chain, both removable. Perfect!

Reactions: Miss Liz
So excited to see that Dillards has this new dreamer shoulder bag so I can go see it in person today! My nearest Coach store is over an hour from my house and Dillards is the only place in town that carries Coach. I usually don't get to see in person before I buy because I go for the 1941 items, but this dreamer looks to be great quality!

So excited to see that Dillards has this new dreamer shoulder bag so I can go see it in person today! My nearest Coach store is over an hour from my house and Dillards is the only place in town that carries Coach. I usually don't get to see in person before I buy because I go for the 1941 items, but this dreamer looks to be great quality!
They were on sale in our Dillards.

Can the Dreamer flap bag hold more or less things than the Parker? The Parker is lighter, but I don't exactly like the leather interwoven chain strap. This Dreamer has the leather/canavs strap and chain, both removable. Perfect!
I love both detachable straps, and the chain one is nice and light.
I don’t have a Parker, but they look wider at the base so it likely holds more depending on how things are arranged.

Reactions: Miss QQ
I posted this in the reveal thread but thought it might help people looking at dreamers to put it here.

This dreamer tote 36 is such a nice bag! I think people don't know how nice based on the online photos. It is stamped 1941 and has the 1941 light colored canvas lining. But the pockets, oh my gosh all the pockets! The outside ones are leather lined and the middle ones suede lined in wine/oxblood. The leather is sooo soft! I love it. It's also lightweight which is a bonus over the regular rogue. If it's under your arm it folds together nicely unless you have it stuffed. Sorry so many pics but if you are on the fence they may help.

View attachment 4473470 View attachment 4473471 View attachment 4473472 View attachment 4473473 View attachment 4473474 View attachment 4473475 View attachment 4473476
I agree. The Dreamer totes are amazing. I was not a fan of the Dreamer bag until I saw a tote in the retail boutique. I purchased Dreamer tote 34 and I like details and the size. Mine has 1941 stamp as well, but a regular Coach hang tag. I like the Plum Tattoo and Butterfly appliqué dreamers.
Below is like to my outlet reveal and earlier post in this clubhouse thread.

Dreamer

Last edited: