Dream Nurseries

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Every mom wants to decorate the perfect baby room. We have dream closets. What about dream nurseries!

Here is JLo's twins' room:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Trista and Ryan Sutter's nursery for son Maxwell

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. Tori Spelling's for baby Liam:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

4. JLo's hanging curtains in the crib is a real safety hazard to a baby. Kind of gaudy looking room to me because a baby needs color and her nursery is more of a grown up dream of what a classy expensive nursery should be like. Makes you think of something out of Las Vegas...... instead of the shabby chic look which is what she might have been going with. Trista's nursery is great for a baby, the colors work well for a baby as they grow. Babies need bold colors and black and white help with their development. Tori's nursery is OK. I don't love the green walls but it works for a nice room.

5. I love j-lo's chandelier! I'm getting a chandelier from pottery barn for the nursery, actually if I could have chandeliers all over my house I would! ..and maybe one day will lmao!

6. I think a lot of these nurseries are really over the top and basically...I dunno...a waste of money?

I'm a fan of simplicity with not too many ruffles, puffs, poofs, sparkles, big giant scary moons, wrought iron, etc.

7. Trista and JLo have the same cribs (wow- JLo didnt have hers custom designed? :lol:) I don't like the wrought iron cribs. The first thing I thought when I looked at them was that once the baby is able to pull himself up to stand i hope he doesnt poke his eye out on that exposed curl! Im also not a huge fan on Trista's black and white stripes- it reminds me of a prison outfit!

8. oh jlos tacky mess and no idea primary colours for babies duh like the stripey one though and the comfy chair

9. J Lo's nursery is definately a bit overdone, but I definately prefer muted colors to bold colors for a nursery. IMO, brights can be way to overstimulating for an infant. The black and white stripes in the Sutter's nursery are making ME dizzy. Bright toys for active play are great, but in a nursery I think that neutrals would be more calming for sleepy time.