Dream LV Closet

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I really love Louis Vuitton monogram. DH has come to terms with this and understands I need a special place to house them....

About a year and half ago we bought a new house that we have been remodeling ever since. We just moved in four days before Christmas 2013. The house had seven bedrooms upstairs and two downstairs. It was just the three of us (dd 2 wasn't in the works yet). So after removing one bedroom and two bathrooms downstairs and turning one upstairs into a laundry room and another into an office, we still had six bedroom. We didn't need four guest rooms, so I convinced DH that the room next to the master bedroom would make a great closet. He agreed and we opened up a large hole in the wall between the master and guest room, sealed up the guest room doorway. And had the workings of a closet....

I was going to wait until the whole project was done but couldn't!......

We are having custom cabinets (kitchen quality) built right now, we picked out a dark emperador marble that we are having leathered, the cabinets will be antique white and the walls will be the chocolate color of LV monogram.... I'm super excited, but we still have at least two weeks to go....

2. As of two weeks ago...
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396828753.169485.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396828771.609813.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396828794.563056.jpg

3. As of today...

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396829107.875390.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396829119.305011.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396829142.839797.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396829166.098963.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396829181.159476.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1396829197.819570.jpg

4. Absolutely beautiful! Can't wait to see the finished product. :smile:

5. Can't wait to see it completed and stocked!

6. WOW! Looking forward to the pics of the finished product. Lucky girl!!

7. So far it's looking awesome, can't wait to see the finished closet! The color scheme sounds perfect, LV Mono is my favorite as well ;) Have fun watching your dream closet come to life (exciting)

8. So jealous! This is going to look amazing. Good luck and congrats 😍

9. So exciting! I can't wait to see the end result. Thanks for sharing!!

10. how exciting!

11. Wow - so lucky! It's going to be absolutely amazing. Congratulations:smile:

12. How exciting! Looking forward to seeing the finished closet with all of your LV eye candy!!

13. So lucky! Can't wait to see the finish photo

14. All I can say is WOW!!! :woohoo:

15. My DREAM closet! Can't wait to see it finished. It looks great!