Dream Closets

my oh my!!! I have been checking out this thread everytime i'm on the forum and i have to say that i absolutely love seeing all the dream closet photos. I wish i had a money tree so i could afford to have a dream closet of my own :P

my oh my!!! I have been checking out this thread everytime i'm on the forum and i have to say that i absolutely love seeing all the dream closet photos. I wish i had a money tree so i could afford to have a dream closet of my own :P

Whatever girl!!!:rolleyes: I've seen your closet and it is beautiful. I once asked you if you took your action pictures at a store!!!:love:.

Socialite Tinsley Mortimer's closet and Smythson jewelry box

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Tinsley Mortimer closet.jpg
    Tinsley Mortimer closet.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 4,732
  • Tinsley's Smythson case.jpg
    Tinsley's Smythson case.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 4,889
greatroom051107_1_400.jpg

greatroom051107_2_400.jpg

Some people wear cashmere. Other people use it to decorate. Like Italian businessman Pier Guerci, who had the mahogany cabinet doors in his 250-square-foot closet covered in the material....

...One section of the closet is devoted to suits, with a rack for navy and a rack for gray, and never the two shall meet. Another holds Guerci’s jeans, of which he has 40 pairs, all dangling crisply on hangers.

(1) Looking into the closet from the vestibule off the terrace. (The entryway from the bedroom is on the left, between the glass-faced doors and the cabinets.)

(2) The two vases are nineteenth-century Sèvres and belonged to Guerci’s grandmother.

(3) The leather-covered wooden pulls on all the doors are from Italy.

(4) The kilims are from Turkey.

The seventeenth-century door between the closet and the master bedroom is from India. Inside the closet, there are framed watercolors (not shown) with scenes from the Kama Sutra.

The drawers—with glass fronts for easier viewing—hold Guerci’s custom-made shirts. He owns about 28 of these, all in the same style.

I've been obsessed with closets for a while now. It grew out of my obsession with clothes and shoes. I :heart: this thread and just wanted to add some pictures of my own. This one is a cotton ad. I would love my closet to resemble this. I even like the cluttery-ness.

Attachments

• closet purseblog.jpg
    closet purseblog.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 2,760